Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I made a video

• Thread starter HedonisticRecluse
  • Start date
I think you're good with words and have a nice voice, and I actually enjoyed the video (I'm not finished with it yet). If you wanted to you could be a blackpill-tuber. TikTok is also an excellent place to blackpill the new young generation of future-incels, but you have to make videos in a shorter format with flashy edits due to their fried attention spans. A plus with TikTok is that it's much easier to gain views and you can advertise your main channel as well. I don't really use TikTok though I'm just thinking of methods.

What's your height? :feelshehe:

Surprised you used your actual face, but nice video; could start a blackpill channel with nicer editing. :feelsjuice:

I think you're good with words and have a nice voice, and I actually enjoyed the video (I'm not finished with it yet). If you wanted to you could be a blackpill-tuber. TikTok is also an excellent place to blackpill the new young generation of future-incels, but you have to make videos in a shorter format with flashy edits due to their fried attention spans. A plus with TikTok is that it's much easier to gain views and you can advertise your main channel as well. I don't really use TikTok though I'm just thinking of methods.
Thanks man. I'm trying to blackpill more people.
What's your height? :feelshehe:

Surprised you used your actual face, but nice video; could start a blackpill channel with nicer editing. :feelsjuice:
5'7 last time I measured. I also have a 4 inch penis.

5'7 last time I measured. I also have a 4 inch penis.
Another good example to use for "muh all incels are actually LARPing and insecure white men!!" types; how do you plan on reaching a wider audience? :feelshehe:

Another good example to use for "muh all incels are actually LARPing and insecure white men!!" types; how do you plan on reaching a wider audience? :feelshehe:
I don't know, at this point I have written a well researched blackpill dissertion with a fuck ton of new data, neuroscience, biology etc
nice gemson avi

AA0BA3F9 32F0 4D64 9F03 A3B105EAB620
BAACDDE4 D932 44A6 99B7 80751845FD3E

Bruhhh, is this gonna be a normal thing? Bc I could get behind this

londonguy's son