Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made a teenage Stacy cry

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Sorry I can’t go into too much details, too doxy, but I once made a hot foid cry. It was about 5 years ago. Don’t recall her age but she was like 18-21 range, very sexually appealing and got constant attention from everyone and validation.

She did something stupid that ended up harming someone so I ripped into her and she started crying and said that I seemed so angry like her mom who used to abuse her. :D

Proud of you

Nice work, man. More and more whores need their ego destroyed and need to be reminded that the world doesn’t revolve around them.

You did the right thing.

Come to think of it, I can look her up on social media and jerk off to her pics.

Don’t recall her age but she was like 18-21 range, very sexually appealing and got constant attention from everyone and validation.
How old r u?

Sorry I can’t go into too much details, too doxy, but I once made a hot foid cry. It was about 5 years ago. Don’t recall her age but she was like 18-21 range, very sexually appealing and got constant attention from everyone and validation.

She did something stupid that ended up harming someone so I ripped into her and she started crying and said that I seemed so angry like her mom who used to abuse her. :D
Seal of approval by unheard echo

based and emotionaldamagepilled

based and abusepilled

>hurts someone
>doesnt give a shit
>gets called out
>MAAAMMMYYYY WAAAAAAAAHH
based and abusepilled
the abusepill is the ultimate blackpill.
The stacy was probably wet when he was screaming at her

Woke. Also seeing em cry gives satsifaction. Tbh there is no greater satisfaction than watching females cry. If we're to ascend, I would cheat often and beat them so they cry and cry. Always crying, it's best thinf

>hurts someone
>doesnt give a shit
>gets called out
>MAAAMMMYYYY WAAAAAAAAHH

Also females tend to call out man for being a manchild... The hypocrisy once again.

God damn I wish I could do that. I'd shake your hand if I ever met you.

That's great. Good job, man.

Based and alpha. Mogs me hard ngl.

Lifefuel man. I unfollowed you, to follow you again.

Do not go ER on stacies

Victim culture yaaaaaaa

She did something stupid that ended up harming someone so I ripped into her and she started crying and said that I seemed so angry like her mom who used to abuse her.
I love it when females cry and are hurt, it is one of my fetishes. Don't know why.

It's not much, but it's honest work. Good job.:feelsokman:

I love it when females cry and are hurt, it is one of my fetishes. Don't know why.
This was extra sweet because she had been through some trauma so I know I triggered her good. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Proud of you. Doing God's work out there.

You should chadfish her and then make her cry again.

Your the lucky one

Nice work, man. More and more whores need their ego destroyed and need to be reminded that the world doesn’t revolve around them.

You did the right thing.

I once choked a girl and made her cry
Is that you in your avatar?

I once choked a girl and made her cry
:chad:

Is that you in your avatar?

No
You should chadfish her and then make her cry again.
She’s not worth it. Although I checked her fb and she’s dating a typical Chad. Was gonna fap to her pics but there surprisingly were very few and not that great tbh.