Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I made a Stacy fail her final exam

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
During covid, all assessments (including the final exam) were conducted online

There was a stacy who was struggling with a particular subject (it’s no surprise she was struggling considering the fact that she spent most her time sucking cocks instead of studying), but anyway she paid me Money to complete her assignments and quizzes. I made $500 from her and helped her pass those assessments.

I took another $500 from her for the final exam, but I didn’t end up sitting it. She got 0 for the final exam and ended up failing the whole subject while I made $1000 from her in total hahahahaahaha

She asked me why I didn’t sit the final exam and I told her initially that I fell asleep and forgot to put on my alarm, hence I missed the exam. But later, I channeled my rage and told her the truth, that I fucked her over because she is a bitch who wants to get ahead in life using the power of pussy, to get low tier males to do all the work for her so she can get her degree without any effort, meanwhile low tier males have no one to rely on but have to go through the mentally stressful and strenuous process of learning the content themselves and sitting the assessments themselves, so I wanted to make things equal by not allowing her to take advantage of her female privilege.

She had failed this subject twice before so this attempt was her final chance. Because she failed this subject a third time, she couldn’t attempt this subject anymore and therefore permanently failed her DEGREE

Massive lifefuel for me. The 2 years she had spent at university, all went to waste because of me. To all cucks on inceltears feeling bad for this girl and feeling anger towards me, maybe this girl shouldn’t have tried to cheat in her course and instead been an honest student, then this may not have happened.

I like to teach lessons to people in my own way, the same way this world has taught me life lessons of my own.

@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
How are you still in University? Aren’t you 25 or something now?

How are you still in University? Aren’t you 25 or something now?
Prob dropped out then came back or something... if that's how it works

THUG LIFE MISSION PASSED RESPECT+100

Gigabased and praiseworthy, sadly I haven't actually fucked anyone over this badly. Only told foids wrong directions and minor stuff.

GigaBased Lifefuel. Doing God's work

Damn, you wrecked her shit

Dang dude lol

Light-Yagami39s-Laugh-Is-Criminally-Underrated-818x490.jpg

Extremely based if true.

Larping master

I don’t feel any pride in claiming something which I’m not or saying i did something I didn’t do. If I really wanted to larp, I could make a much more unbelievable story than what I mentioned in this thread.

This actually happened, whether you believe it or not. And even if the whole world doesn’t believe me, I can go to bed at night with mental peace and satisfaction knowing I fucked over a stacy this badly. Just wanted to share some lifefuel with my bro-cels that’s all

It’s true

I don’t like to waste my time with larping and making up stories which aren’t real
Nice.

Though unfortunately she will still have a great life since stacy always wins.

What class was it that she kept failing?

Why would she fail her degree? Like in my uni you can fail exams and then re-do the course, failing her degree forever seems kinda bullshit. But it was based nontheless, getting money and wasting her time. Maybe you could have banged her?

Yikes sweetie. No one is entitled to an A.

She probably gave you the money she got from her OF

Why would she fail her degree? Like in my uni you can fail exams and then re-do the course

Do you know how to read? Either English isn’t your first language or your reading comprehension skills are poor.

I clearly said that she had already previously attempted this particular subject twice before and failed, you can fail a particular subject twice at most (that’s the rule in my University).

If you fail a particular subject a third time, you can no longer do the subject and if that subject is part of your degree, then you can no longer finish the degree

Last edited:
St. Caculatorcel, and now St. Scammercel! :feelsYall:

Do you know how to read? Either English isn’t your first language or your reading comprehension skills are poor.

I clearly said that she had already previously attempted this particular subject twice before and failed, you can fail a particular subject twice at most (that’s the rule in my University).

If you fail a particular subject a third time, you can no longer do the subject and if that subject is part of your degree, then you can no longer finish the degree
I wonder why your first instinct was to just say that i did not know how to read rather than think two seconds on what my question meant given the context you provided. What i replied was "why did she fail her degree?" in a sense of astonishment as how could there exist an institution where you fail exams and they say "suck it, thot. Now you got no degree" it dosn't really make much sense, at most they'll just make her redo the course.

If it was something like medicine maybe i could get it, then again seems hardly fair and a reason to riot.

Gigabased and praiseworthy, sadly I haven't actually fucked anyone over this badly. Only told foids wrong directions and minor stuff.

That’s the most brutal way in which I’ve fucked over a woman, but I’m planning ways to fuck them up in even worse ways in the future

I always want to break my own record and out-do myself.

I have made it my life goal to fuck up as many womens’ lives as possible in the most brutal ways possible (without breaking any law or without being caught if I did happen do it in an illegal manner, in video game).

What class was it that she kept failing?

Second year economics subject, which was piss easy for me.

Women really are low iq. They don’t have brain, they only got body which exist to provide sex and pleasure to men

Yikes sweetie. No one is entitled to an A.

If I’m not entitled to sex then stacy also isn’t entitled to me doing her coursework and helping her pass

As a poorcel that's a really sweet deal you got there

Oh well.

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "It's Alabama. Kay Ivey is just as racist and incompetent now as back then.",
"headline": "Alabama governor apologies for wearing blackface in college",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/alabama-governor-apologies-wearing-blackface-200016401.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 30 06:19:06 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Must Republicans are liars.",
"headline": "Nevada college student arrested on campus with rifle, 2,000 rounds of ammunition",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nevada-co...fle-2-000-235317219--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Aug 30 03:52:31 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "@Anonymous - \"What a moron\"\n\nYou refer to me as a \"moron\" yet the only source for your claims is another user on here with no medical credentials or personal experience with the dead man in the story. Public drunkenness does not indicate a \"lifetime of drug and alcohol abuse.\"\n\nWell, unless you think that all of those twenty-something college students who get arrested for being drunk in public started drinking from the moment they came out of the womb.",
"headline": "A 44-Year Old Mexican Man Has Died in ICE Custody in Georgia",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/44-old-mexican-man-died-074022871.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Jul 26 20:39:06 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": ".....ICE: Immigrant Cruelty Enforcers",
"headline": "A 44-Year Old Mexican Man Has Died in ICE Custody in Georgia",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/44-old-mexican-man-died-074022871.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Jul 26 17:28:14 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "And yet, he was alone during his actual life.",
"headline": "3,000 strangers show up to funeral of Vietnam veteran with no family",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/300...vietnam-veteran-with-no-family-222442576.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Jul 20 07:08:06 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "The UNCF is better anyway.\n\nhttps://archive.org/details/UNCF_Campaign_Message",
"headline": "Carpenter with no children sends 33 strangers to college after amassing $3 million in savings",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/car...-amassing-3-million-in-savings-200044849.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Jul 19 21:01:10 UTC 2019"

{
"user_text": "\"voters who are white and have two years or less of college education\"\n\nAh, that explains it. Limited education and intelligence.",
"headline": "An anonymous Democratic group leaked a poll that shows swing voters deeply dislike Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the left wing, widening the party's rift",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/anonymous-democratic-group-leaked-poll-205906247.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 15 23:47:58 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "What's the issue? He's right. She isn't a Black woman.",
"headline": "'Racist and vile': Democrats unite after Trump Jr. shares post questioning Kamala Harris's race",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-trump-jr-tweet-131341438.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jun 30 16:11:15 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "As a multiracial woman, she is highly privileged in white supremacist America.",
"headline": "Zoë Kravitz Is Married! All About How She Came Into Her Own in Hollywood and Found Love",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/zo-kravitz-married-she-came-221506958.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jun 30 11:47:40 UTC 2019"
},

You think you’re so smart, but funny thing is that you’re wrong, this really happened.

Just because you are too much of a weak-willed loser to take any sort of action which negatively impacts women, doesn’t mean we’re all the same.

You need to be psychopathic to do what I did, you’re likely too emotional to be able to bring yourself to ruin anyones life the way I did

When I look back at what I did, I don’t feel any guilt or remorse. I just feel a deep sense of satisfaction

You think you’re so smart, but funny thing is that you’re wrong, this really happened.

Just because you are too much of a weak-willed loser to take any sort of action which negatively impacts women, doesn’t mean we’re all the same.

You need to be psychopathic to do what I did, you’re likely too emotional to be able to bring yourself to ruin anyones life the way I did

When I look back at what I did, I don’t feel any guilt or remorse. I just feel a deep sense of satisfaction
I believed it until you said you kept the $500 for the exam (despite not doing it for her) and told her the real truth about why you didn’t take the test.

I believed it until you said you kept the $500 for the exam (despite not doing it for her) and told her the real truth about why you didn’t take the test.

She paid me in advance because I asked for the money in advance and she trusted me cos I helped her pass 2 other subjects in a previous semester.

Then I quickly broke her trust when the time was right and did a full 180 on that bitch

I told her the real truth because I want her to wake up to the fact that she shouldn’t expect everyone to make her life easy for her just because she is an attractive woman, I want her to experience hardships in life so she can understand what it’s like to be a person who lacks the privilege that she holds

She paid me in advance because I asked for the money in advance and she trusted me cos I helped her pass 2 other subjects in a previous semester.

Then I quickly broke her trust when the time was right and did a full 180 on that bitch

I told her the real truth because I want her to wake up to the fact that she shouldn’t expect everyone to make her life easy for her just because she is an attractive woman, I want her to experience hardships in life so she can understand what it’s like to be a person who lacks the privilege that she holds
She paid you though, she wasn’t having things be easy due to her being attractive. If you pretended it was a mistake, she wouldn’t have been able to blame anyone. But since you showed your hand, she can just say you are a “misogynist incel” and move on with her day blaming you for it. Seems less psychologically damaging imo.

She paid you though, she wasn’t having things be easy due to her being attractive. If you pretended it was a mistake, she wouldn’t have been able to blame anyone. But since you showed your hand, she can just say you are a “misogynist incel” and move on with her day blaming you for it. Seems less psychologically damaging imo.

The money I took from her is nothing compared to the favour I was doing for her

if she successfully completed her degree, she could’ve made back the money she paid me, within 2 days of work

if she successfully completed her degree, she could’ve made back the money she paid me, within 2 days of work
I meant let her fail, but leave it at “I was asleep”. She fails either way, but this way she couldn’t blame anyone but herself. Nit picking, but whatever.

Almost a decade ago now, this slut in my high school history class confessed that she cried the night before the final because she was worried about a bad grade...well, maybe she should have spent less time whoring around and more time studying...

Could she technically report you for this, assuming this is real at all

Could she technically report you for this, assuming this is real at all

How can she report me without getting herself in trouble with the university?

What’s she gonna say? That some dude scammed her when she was trying to cheat in her subject?

That’s like going to the police to report a drug dealer selling you fake drugs, police would ask “why were you buying drugs in the first place?”

HAIL INCEL KING

This some premium unleaded life fuel brocel