Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I made a Stacy fail her final exam

That $1k probably came from onlyfans soys and made it into your pocket :lul: wealth redistributed to its rightful owner.

THAT STUDY WHERE THEY FOUND THAT FEMALE STUDENTS GOT MUCH LESS GRADES WHEN ONLINE SCHOOL IS SO BRUTAL SIMP ASS TEACHERS

Gigabased if not a LARP, good riddance to this whore who expected everything to be handed to her on a silver platter
It's already a pain in the ass being a trucel in uni by having to deal with every single assignment on your own, including those that you aren't supposed to do alone (like group works), so seeing this bitch fail at all of these things feels like chef's kiss. Almost like some justice of sorts.

Gigabased if not a LARP, good riddance to this whore who expected everything to be handed to her on a silver platter
It's already a pain in the ass being a trucel in uni by having to deal with every single assignment on your own, including those that you aren't supposed to do alone (like group works), so seeing this bitch fail at all of these things feels like chef's kiss. Almost like some justice of sorts.

Inceltears is in heavy denial about this story, they’re calling larp cos they refuse to believe that I fucked over a woman this badly. It’s just too hard for them to accept what happened, so they will just pretend like it’s not true.

One retard commenter on inceltears assumes I’m living in America because I mentioned “dollars” but what these low iq retards fail to realise is that australia uses dollars as well, and I live in australia

Secondly they don’t believe it’s true just because I didn’t mention her reaction. But tbh there’s no point in mentioning her reaction, because there was barely any reaction in the first place. She just sadly informed me that she can’t complete her degree now and then blocked me on social media afterwards, that’s it

Last edited:
Giga based if true. Calculatorcel would be proud

Beautifully based. The cocksucking whore should have thought about studying instead of how to get an easy way out while getting gangbanged by as many Chads as possible at whatever parties she was undoubtedly regularly attending. Reminds me of how fucking naive I was when I first started University and, just a few weeks in, I already saw various slutty-looking foids drop out and stop attending. My childish and still-bluepilled brain was unable to understand that there were normies that would enroll at a University just for a cheap place in the city to live, to get an easier access to parties, student social circles, and so on, with no wish to actually study.

But tbh there’s no point in mentioning her reaction, because there was barely any reaction in the first place. She just sadly informed me that she can’t complete her degree now and then blocked me on social media afterwards, that’s it
Fucking kek:feelskek:. They are so pathetic. Is this why 90%+ of female characters in fiction:bluepill: now are tryhard girlbosses:lul: who don't take no shit from any man:foidSoy:? A projection, because the same percentage of them, if not more, are complete cowards IRL who, whenever facing an actual confrontation, just run away while screaming for their simps and Chads to save them instead of doing anything to save themselves?

This is gigabased and I do believe it, I saw something similar. When I was in uni there was a foid that would give wrong answer on purpose to people who asked for help. This wasn't even cheating during a test, she just did it to fuck people over for no reason.

You should have asked her for the money and to lick/suck her feet as a way for her to pay. It was a good did, but could have exploited her more.

Well, contract completed i guess. Based results.

During covid, all assessments (including the final exam) were conducted online

There was a stacy who was struggling with a particular subject (it’s no surprise she was struggling considering the fact that she spent most her time sucking cocks instead of studying), but anyway she paid me Money to complete her assignments and quizzes. I made $500 from her and helped her pass those assessments.

I took another $500 from her for the final exam, but I didn’t end up sitting it. She got 0 for the final exam and ended up failing the whole subject while I made $1000 from her in total hahahahaahaha

She asked me why I didn’t sit the final exam and I told her initially that I fell asleep and forgot to put on my alarm, hence I missed the exam. But later, I channeled my rage and told her the truth, that I fucked her over because she is a bitch who wants to get ahead in life using the power of pussy, to get low tier males to do all the work for her so she can get her degree without any effort, meanwhile low tier males have no one to rely on but have to go through the mentally stressful and strenuous process of learning the content themselves and sitting the assessments themselves, so I wanted to make things equal by not allowing her to take advantage of her female privilege.

She had failed this subject twice before so this attempt was her final chance. Because she failed this subject a third time, she couldn’t attempt this subject anymore and therefore permanently failed her DEGREE

Massive lifefuel for me. The 2 years she had spent at university, all went to waste because of me. To all cucks on inceltears feeling bad for this girl and feeling anger towards me, maybe this girl shouldn’t have tried to cheat in her course and instead been an honest student, then this may not have happened.

I like to teach lessons to people in my own way, the same way this world has taught me life lessons of my own.

@Transcended Trucel
Based AF bro!!!!!! good job my buddyboyo!!!!!

oh my god!!!!!! I wanna do it too!!!! bro that's GENIUS!!!
that's the ultimate revenge against those holes!!!! and nobody can do shit to us for that!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah you FUCKED her!!!!!!!!

Teeheeeee!!!

Very based if true