Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made a projection of where will end up male virginity in 2038

lifelongkhhv

lifelongkhhv

Copium addict =P
★★★★
PicsArt 08 24 015859

To do this, I took the brutal growth from 2008 to 2018 (the period of creating apps like TikTok and Instagram) and extended the graph with this projection to 2038, it took a lot of work but it was fun :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If we are incel in 2023 in 2038 femoids will puke when they see us :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Eventually its just gonna hit 100% fuckin full on universe 25

As the years go by, male loneliness and male virginity will be much, much, much worse. Unfortunately, I'll be alive to see this happen. It's only going to get worse brocels

Eventually its just gonna hit 100% fuckin full on universe 25
Naaah at some point it will slow down, this projection was a joke (I hope so)

As the years go by, male loneliness and male virginity will be much, much, much worse. Unfortunately, I'll be alive to see this happen. It's only going to get worse brocels
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's fun to think about, I don't think it will even come close to that number. Maybe stay at 40 or 45 ish. Keep in mind that's still a very high number. It's just not realistic for it to be over 50

It's fun to think about, I don't think it will even come close to that number. Maybe stay at 40 or 45 ish. Keep in mind that's still a very high number. It's just not realistic for it to be over 50
I agree :feelsaww:

View attachment 854276
To do this, I took the brutal growth from 2008 to 2018 (the period of creating apps like TikTok and Instagram) and extended the graph with this projection to 2038, it took a lot of work but it was fun :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If we are incel in 2023 in 2038 women will puke when they see us :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I'm 32 now. I do not plan to live that long. But I can imagine still being a Virgin by then. Hopefully, I'll be dead way before that. Such a long life have complete loneliness and suffering. I get sick of it all at times. I can't even make enough money to enjoy life.

I'm 32 now. I do not plan to live that long. But I can imagine still being a Virgin by then. Hopefully, I'll be dead way before that. Such a long life have complete loneliness and suffering. I get sick of it all at times. I can't even make enough money to enjoy life.
What a brutal post, maybe there's still time for things to get better brocel