Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made a new subreddit

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

Please do not post incel content there or be sexist, use slurs, etc... As much as I'd like to do it myself I created this subreddit as a sort of antithesis of Incel Tears. It's primarily function is to call out and laugh at the most radical women online so basic screenshoting Two X chromosomes and female dating strategy posts and blurring out the username. Our goal is to avoid being nuked off Reddit so please don't use incel lingo or vent your frustrations and hatred of women. Instead complain about only "some" women so we can avoid being banned.

I enabled automod to remove any lingo from titles and I will remove hateful content. Remember this is all part of the plan.

Just reported it to Reddit mods

Should post this on the sewers before IT finds it.

IT might find this

Fuck you OP and your retarded gay subreddit

Should post this on the sewers before IT finds it.
If it doesn't break the rules, they can't take it down or else Reddit is just biased and I will point out that hypocrisy.

If it doesn't break the rules, they can't take it down or else Reddit is just biased and I will point out that hypocrisy.
But Reddit is biased anyhow. But GL I guess.

Please do not post incel content there or be sexist, use slurs, etc... As much as I'd like to do it myself I created this subreddit as a sort of antithesis of Incel Tears. It's primarily function is to call out and laugh at the most radical women online so basic screenshoting Two X chromosomes and female dating strategy posts and blurring out the username. Our goal is to avoid being nuked off Reddit so please don't use incel lingo or vent your frustrations and hatred of women. Instead complain about only "some" women so we can avoid being banned.
They'll nuke you regardless lol. Wish you luck nonetheless

i hate the word femcel so much

its banned jfl

It was banned for spam seems like a strange reason

Based making an account rn

Don't get it banned. Post only a grain of salt and gain user base until bombing with blackpills.