Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I made a new incel subreddit

Sorry, there aren’t any communities on Reddit with that name.​

This community may have been banned or the community name is incorrect.

5472F506 AAA7 4EC0 A48C A66A0D46433E

@Orzmund want to be a mod?

I suppose it wouldn't be banned in this case, considering it has nothing specifically to do with incels and won't instantly be regarded as a clone subreddit of the banned ones by Reddit admins incessant on banning all wrongthink and criticism against the current bluepilled hegemony and hypergamous behaviour of foids; it'll likely get brigaded by ITcucks if they ever find this thread, though, so stay on the watch. :feelsjuice:

@Orzmund @war_with_myself @Stupid Clown @PhilipBlake @dungeondragon @PointOfNoReturn @Komesarj @C&UNIX @humus @Dark Evil God @NoctulianCel333

Let's see how long it takes for the cucks to taking down brocel :feelsEhh:

Last thing subreddit sees before getting permanently suspended by powermod with 607,192,654 karma

This thread should be moved to the bunker.

Sorry, there aren’t any communities on Reddit with that name.​

This community may have been banned or the community name is incorrect.

View attachment 689630
Unreviewed Content
This community has not been reviewed and might contain content inappropriate for certain viewers. View in the Reddit app to continue.

View in app
No, take me to Home

Whats the point? As soon as it gets decent it will be banned. Things are worse than ever