Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Im the guy behind incel cult on reddit

Are you as low inhib as me?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I created the incel cult subreddit that got raided by IT in a matter of hours

@mistersinister

Welcome back magic cel

Reddit is too soy for incels now

I’ll never be low inhib again

I'm not exactly sure what low inhibition has to do with creating an incel subreddit, but it was still hilarious seeing another example of Soydditors and bluepilled copers/foids seething over any community even vaguely related to trueceldom... :feelsstudy::feelskek:

Though it was never going to be viable in the long-term; platforms like Reddit censor and always will censor any wrongthink that may go against the bluepilled hegemony and even slightly criticize hypergamy and how it primarily benefits foids. :feelsclown:

Oh boy it’s this retard again, how’s that black magic crap working out for ya? Still haven’t gotten around to cursing me yet I see

Weak

Oh boy it’s this retard again, how’s that black magic crap working out for ya? Still haven’t gotten around to cursing me yet I see

Weak
You're already cursed bro!

Just be glad the bro toned that cray shit down a bit...

You dont need to be crazy low inhib to create shit in reddit

why don’t you make me kill myself with ur voodoo magic? Don’t tell me you’re all talk now? :feelsEhh:
ο ανεστραμμένος λύκος θα τον φάει από την καρδιά του Τίνταλου

link an archive
Screenshot 20221108 003605 Reddit

just call it CelibacyCult next time