Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a female profile on a Dutch dating site (initial impression)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm going to compare the ugly male and female experience, I registered at a Dutch dating site using a female friend's pictures and the amount of people on there is different. I use way stricter filters as a toilet, I filtered on 10 km and only taller than 190 cm, there are 10 times as many profiles in a 10 km radius than there are female profiles (with basically no filters) in an unlimited radius.

While I can take screenshots on one browser I can't take screenshots on Chrome, so I can't share anything. The vast majority of men are absolute sub-humans and only a handful of Normies pop up. I've seen 0 Chad's so far.

Be machiavellian, exploit these normies and manipulate them to your advantage.

20 profiles (all White Dutch) 195 cm and taller, 5 of whom are 200 cm and taller.

Be machiavellian, exploit these normies and manipulate them to your advantage.
Are suggesting him to pretend to be a girl and have online sex with them like the top g andrew tate ?

Are suggesting him to pretend to be a girl and have online sex with them like the top g andrew tate ?

I'm gathering statistics and I want to see how the average toilet experiences this site. This way I can also know what the competition is like.

Brutal, only 2 men shorter than 160 cm.

This profile is 10 minutes old.

3 views from 3 men and 3 hearts from 1 man.

1 man is 22, 1 man is 38, and 1 man is 57.

Men just don't filter age at all. I specifically said only men around my age.

I made her a single mother.

This profile is 10 minutes old.

3 views from 3 men and 3 hearts from 1 man.

1 man is 22, 1 man is 38, and 1 man is 57.

Men just don't filter age at all. I specifically said only men around my age.

I made her a single mother.

While writing this a 39 year old man viewed my profile.

Maybe I should make her more entitled.

I hate being a man. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

God, this is depressing. In 15 minutes she has already had more action than I had 3 months, FUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back