Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I`m worried about Gen Z men

Gen Z men are being corrupted by incels.is

Oh, what could possibly be causing this??

i guess something happened bitch

Gen Z men are being corrupted by incels.is
We're the culture now.

Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg

Crazy how the first comment guy, in case he is not Chad, probably will be hating women in a few years too. I used to be just like him.

What cool be causing this? Total mystery.

Brief Internal dialogue of average redditor: Gee I wonderz, kood it be dat itz beeKUZ soy-sigh-ugh-TEEhee iz verwee GYNOsen-tWICk???
nah

Crazy how the first comment guy, in case he is not Chad, probably will be hating women in a few years too. I used to be just like him.
Not just him, the entire comment section is filled with teenage boys that got no fucking clue whats going on.

It will be a rude awakening in a couple years when these guys are out of Highschool and the dreamy days are over. Being faced with an oversaturated Jobmarket, AI and full automation, loneliness, chronic depression and Women who will be EVEN MORE overpowered then now.

That 15 yo bluepilled feminism defender down below will probably join .is in a few years or see himself swiping endlessly on Tinder or posting his "Gym results" on a E Dating Discord Server like so many are doing it now :feelsPop: :feelskek:

Men doing what they should be doing, the horror!

However many foids are being abused in relationships, it's not enough.

However many foids are being abused in relationships, it's not enough.
They should improve their personalities and have a shower maybe then they won`t get abused

Not just him, the entire comment section is filled with teenage boys that got no fucking clue whats going on.

It will be a rude awakening in a couple years when these guys are out of Highschool and the dreamy days are over. Being faced with an oversaturated Jobmarket, AI and full automation, loneliness, chronic depression and Women who will be EVEN MORE overpowered then now.

That 15 yo bluepilled feminism defender down below will probably join .is in a few years or see himself swiping endlessly on Tinder or posting his "Gym results" on a E Dating Discord Server like so many are doing it now :feelsPop: :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Soy overload

1.1k upvotes yet none of them actually give a shit about young men. It's actually more insulting that women are aware of young male problems and still choose to make fun of us than if they were completely ignorant

Same for me, and many others here I'm sure.

I empathize with younger lads who really believe that "just be a good person" will get them far in life. They're force fed this everywhere.

It's actually more insulting that women are aware of young male problems and still choose to make fun of us than if they were completely ignorant
they only recognize incels who blame themselves, they get a pad on the back for being non "misogynistic"

1.1k upvotes yet none of them actually give a shit about young men. It's actually more insulting that women are aware of young male problems and still choose to make fun of us than if they were completely ignorant
She isn`t actually worried in an empathetic way she is worried that we will take revenge on the foids and soyciety that wronged us

She isn`t actually worried in an empathetic way she is worried that we will take revenge on the foids and soyciety that wronged us
they only recognize incels who blame themselves, they get a pad on the back for being non "misogynistic"
I genuinely believe that the majority foids don't care about the sanctity of human life. If they can't benefit from someone's existence, they would have no problem murdering them

I genuinely believe that the majority foids don't care about the sanctity of human life. If they can't benefit from someone's existence, they would have no problem murdering them
There's no question about this. Look at abortion defenders.

Foids don`t actually have empathy or care for Sub Chads they`ll virtue signal like they do but their actions show that they don`t care

the majority foids don't care about the sanctity of human life
Well they can pop out a few more incels whenever they feel like really

I'm worried

I'm worried because they don't want longer be submissive cucks

Women shocked - they could have never seen this coming!

It is a ploy of the terrorist group I.N.C.E.L

They are using sophisticated technology of mind-control with radio waves to manipulate the psyche of innocent men.

62052.jpg

Marsey love women project on othERs. Fucking Fagoots

Oh, what could possibly be causing this??
Couldn't be the misandrist laws and policies that push down men to prop up women. Couldn't be the sadism girls proudly display on TikTok. No, no, no. It must be men's inherit sexist nature

Foids don`t actually have empathy or care for Sub Chads they`ll virtue signal like they do but their actions show that they don`t care

Maybe if they stopped being stupid horrible cunts then we wouldn't hate them

Because women are whores and the internet has exposed this, it's interesting to see this, it's the beginning of the crumbling phase of liberal speech, you can't convince people of the intolerable like that

Reddit & 4chan = LARP!

I saw some in the comments talking about this being a feeling of revolt for women's liberation.
I even agree
But it's not that simple
I will try to explain it in a "DeMoCrAtIc" way (as much as I hate Judaisms)

First, there is a question of economic crisis and very strong late capitalism in recent years, unemployment, difficulties in establishing oneself economically.

The internet has created a global social cluster where you can discuss the entire world quickly, which generates an extremely accelerated dialectic and radicalization.

Whether you like it or not, women nowadays have a much easier time finding a partner they want, which causes a crisis of neediness in those who do not meet the requirements (because it is not easy) and this completely fair (I think on both sides)

Also interest is normal, it is not absurd for women to lean towards liberalism and men towards conservatism, feminism does not benefit men in any way just as Western traditions may not benefit women, it is social that groups have different political interests based on their own interests, it would be strange for you to vote for something that does not benefit you, It makes no sense for leftists to think that men should like their politics when they try to castrate their will to live (Schopenhaurian) and do not bring any benefit to them.

These are just a few dimensions, I could talk about many more things, oversocialization, instincts, language, etc.

Last edited:
Because women are whores and the internet has exposed this, it's interesting to see this, it's the beginning of the crumbling phase of liberal speech, you can't convince people of the intolerable like that
We can only hope