Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I´m not lonely. I have God.

Christcucks should be banned

One way to get rid of the feeling of loneliness, that pulls you down into the deep depths of the never ending sea, is to restore your faith.

God has a plan for all of us. Even when everyone around you turns into an atheistic, communistic, inhumanistic lifeform, never lose your faith
You're a natural, copying pussy. Whats the matter? A universe where you're complete and utterly alone without hope too scary for you? Pathetic pussy. May God smite you to deeper pain and humble you

You're a natural, copying pussy. Whats the matter? A universe where you're complete and utterly alone without hope too scary for you? Pathetic pussy. May God smite you to deeper pain and humble you
We need to genocide cumskins they are spreading cuckoldry and normalizing faggotry

Christcucks should be banned
Christcucks in general are coping, mocking, cruelly solipsistic subhuman animals for sure. But don't underestimate... no, don't vastly underestimate their usefulness. I will always use these christcucks. They have use. You can find them to be the most fleeceable of sheep for necessary mental health resources since they hypocritically think by serving you their serving God (really just serving themselves). Drain them.

The only good, human, Christcuck is a Christcuck that is genuine but also hateful and muslim-tier in their worldview, like Pastor Anderson. The rest are all passive, cruelly manipulative, hypocrites.

We need to genocide cumskins they are spreading cuckoldry and normalizing faggotry
We should take over Europe and insult them in Arabic anti-cumskin slurs

We should take over Europe and insult them in Arabic anti-cumskin slurs
:yes: :yes: :yes: we're gonna turn the word " snowroach " into the next nigger :society:

fuck off cunt
Ikr. My mom, who is not religious at all told me I should become religious, and she implied I can never have a girlfriend. So I should “become religious and believe in god.” LMAO, what a lame cope. And she hates religion LOL! She lies to make me feel better (“you’re good looking” - lol I’m not believe me) so she says become religious LMAO

@Betrayed Are you Greek or Slavic.

Christcucks in general are coping, mocking, cruelly solipsistic subhuman animals for sure. But don't underestimate... no, don't vastly underestimate their usefulness. I will always use these christcucks. They have use. You can find them to be the most fleeceable of sheep for necessary mental health resources since they hypocritically think by serving you their serving God (really just serving themselves). Drain them.

The only good, human, Christcuck is a Christcuck that is genuine but also hateful and muslim-tier in their worldview, like Pastor Anderson. The rest are all passive, cruelly manipulative, hypocrites.
Scary how much of the world's population hold such retarded beliefs

Scary how much of the world's population hold such retarded beliefs
Scary how many concieted atheist vermin think christcuck's retarded beliefs are retarded despite not actually being retarded to some extent

Scary how many concieted atheist vermin think christcuck's retarded beliefs are retarded despite not actually being retarded to some extent
I'm confused on where you stand bruh. Not making any sense

If your God loved you he would have blessed you with a strong jaw to attract a wife.

So obviously he hates you. And you worship him anyways. That makes you a cuck.

I'm confused on where you stand bruh. Not making any sense
Good.
Read H.P. Lovecraft.
Watch 'The Thing' by John Carpenter.
Become enthralled by hideous existential horror arising from primodial matter that expresses the flesh of pure mathematical absurdity defining the bridge between Darwinian Law and the Ominous PreMeta-AI Overlord of known dimensional measure. Stay in the road, and do not budge. Achieve the opposite of Enlightenment. Acquire Sentience 2 in ripping the fabric that knits in one the dynamic enjoining the coping terror of the morbid, brutally cucked, mentally ill rice-curry tranny subhuman fleshrot with the light, heavenly supreme pleasure of the Ultimate Gigachad who crushes the animal of the same specie under his boot without fearing friend or foe to oppose his hand.

Last edited:
One way to get rid of the feeling of loneliness, that pulls you down into the deep depths of the never ending sea, is to restore your faith.

God has a plan for all of us. Even when everyone around you turns into an atheistic, communistic, inhumanistic lifeform, never lose your faith

GOD IS A CHAD NIGGA

Great point OP. Christ above all

@Acion thoughts?
I believe we are all eminations of the creator. A relatively early emination was the entity worshipped by @Betrayed , Yaldaboath. @Betrayed worships an evil spirit that harms us for his own amusement.

AMEN!!!

I'm not lonely, I have my soul

I'm not lonely, I have my soul

Based and religionpilled

Hey guys, why don't we all pray to Demons, and carve inverted pentagrams into ourselves, and create vision boards, and do tantric yoga, and drink moon water, and worship Lucifer, and do birth charts, and dream about the day we escape YHWH's matrix, and meditate to open up our inner being, or rearrange our rooms Feng Shui style, or align our chakras.