Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I´m coping bros. With next gen video games. What games have you beaten lately?

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★
Monday morning i beat Demon´s souls for PS5.

This morning i beat Scorn for ps5

Now i´m playing Dead Space remake on Xbox Series X.

I´m trying to play through some shit from my vast and extensive collection.

What games have you guys been beating lately?

recently got my ps2mulator working again

this is what im playing currently
Image 2024 03 13 143917195

Just finished need for speed most wanted 2005

Trail of cold steel 2 on Vita. Good jrpg, it has some annoying stuff but one of few serials that didnt change drastically.

iam replaying cyberjunk 2077 and kingdom come deliverance rn.

Last game I have beaten was mw2022, last mission was so awful it ruined the whole game.

Did pcsx2 update? It looks like duckstation now
yeah it got new rendering shit

can finally play ratchet and clank without it lagging the entire time:feelsokman:

yeah it got new rendering shit

can finally play ratchet and clank without it lagging the entire time:feelsokman:
Awesome, did they fix the input delay issues as well?

last game I beat was hotline miami 2, really enjoyed it. Don't understand why people hated it other than the stupid camera not going far back enough

I am playing Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth

Playing Manhunt and Noita on and off.

Watch_dogs, one of the best things I played recently

last game I beat was hotline miami 2, really enjoyed it. Don't understand why people hated it other than the stupid camera not going far back enough
I beat the first game but could not get through the prison levels of the sequal. Great games!

Most recent game I beat was Apotheon

ERdom. It's available on all platforms.

Currently playing Chernobylite now

I've mostly been playing the Yakuza games recently. The brawler combat is very fun to learn and the dramatic Japanese plotlines are all very engaging. There's plenty of fun side content too. And there are like 9 mainline games which is fun; a lot to sink your teeth into really. The games are also great on a virtual tourism front too, as someone who rarely likes to go outside due to normie-isms you can quite easily spend hours exploring the lifelike recreations of Japanese cities like districts of Osaka, Tokyo and Yokohama. The graphics are also top-notch.

RDR2. Good game to chill out, you just ride a horse while enjoying the landscapes cockstar handfully created for us goymers.

RDR2. Good game to chill out, you just ride a horse while enjoying the landscapes cockstar handfully created for us goymers.
It´s a shame it doesn't feature a proper ps5 upgrade.

I've mostly been playing the Yakuza games recently. The brawler combat is very fun to learn and the dramatic Japanese plotlines are all very engaging. There's plenty of fun side content too. And there are like 9 mainline games which is fun; a lot to sink your teeth into really. The games are also great on a virtual tourism front too, as someone who rarely likes to go outside due to normie-isms you can quite easily spend hours exploring the lifelike recreations of Japanese cities like districts of Osaka, Tokyo and Yokohama. The graphics are also top-notch.
They are great games. I also beat Judgement for Series X a while back.

It´s a shame it doesn't feature a proper ps5 upgrade.
You mean they still didn't uncap the framerate to 60/120 fps? You can't expect anything from this joke of a company. If the upgrade ever happens it will 100% be paid too.

Im still playing exclusivelyWorld of Warcraft since 2006 kek

I own a copy for ps5. Do you enjoy it? What platform are you playing on?
On ps5. I started it two days ago and yes I think I'm gonna enjoy it.

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2

Beat both and I'm still having a lot of fun with the custom campaigns for L4D2 from the steam workshop

Monday morning i beat Demon´s souls for PS5.

This morning i beat Scorn for ps5

Now i´m playing Dead Space remake on Xbox Series X.

I´m trying to play through some shit from my vast and extensive collection.

Lmao why dont you own a gaming PC by now you can emulate dead space and demon soul

Lmao why dont you own a gaming PC by now you can emulate dead space and demon soul
I have always played on console except for many decades ago i played a lot on Amiga.

You mean they still didn't uncap the framerate to 60/120 fps? You can't expect anything from this joke of a company. If the upgrade ever happens it will 100% be paid too.
Those greedy bastards:feelsdevil:

Just playing old shit. GTA San Andreas, Darkest Dungeon, Red Dead Redemption 1, chess etc