Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I´m about a 7 or 8 lookswise, I love women because they love me!"

this is literally how the average guy thinks.

6676fcf2e82a3a198ea9cdf11e79da18.jpg

The average person thinks they are above average at everything they do.
Could slay no problem with strong game

he is at the level where women won't approach him or dumb shit like that but give strong game and he will profit with pussy

Could slay no problem with strong game

he is at the level where women won't approach him or dumb shit like that but give strong game and he will profit with pussy
You're being sarcastic, right? So much blue pill in one post.

Orbital decompression and undereye fillers. Your main issue is your eye area, if you fix that and get a short haircut, you're good to go.

The way you look like now, you're going to have a hard time in the land of Chads. Learn to love Asian girls or get surgery.
I look better in person when it comes to my eye area, guy. That's my one strong point tbh and usually what's complimented. Photos don't do it justice.

Haircut yeah sure, will do. Been LDARing for a while inside and out to be honest.

Never going to love Asian women. I will never be able to get a hard-on for a noodle-whore. So if it doesn't work rope is the go for me.

I am not

he's a strong 6/10 white guy

I meant everything I said
This is the problem with most incels, they have no idea how to rate others, especially white guys. That guy is a 3.5/10. Shitty bone structure and even shittier eye area (god awful actually). Women will not find him attractive unless we're talking about Asians in a less developed country.
I look better in person when it comes to my eye area, guy. That's my one strong point tbh and usually what's complimented. Photos don't do it justice.

Haircut yeah sure, will do. Been LDARing for a while inside and out to be honest.

Never going to love Asian women. I will never be able to get a hard-on for a noodle-whore. So if it doesn't work rope is the go for me.

If it's just a bad photo where your eyes look messed up because you're staring into the camera, then you're fine. The eye area was really the only thing fucking you over in that pic. If your eye area is good, then you're good to go. But get a damn haircut, you do not look good with long hair. If you get a haircut and squint in your photos, you can get online dating matches and set up dates. I also recommend getting a tan, you look way too pale, especially for someone living in Chadstralia.

Tan.
Haircut (short).

Good to go. Congrats, no more incel looking.

Last edited:
This is the problem with most incels, they have no idea how to rate others, especially white guys. That guy is a 3.5/10. Shitty bone structure and even shittier eye area (god awful actually). Women will not find him attractive unless we're talking about Asians in a less developed country.
You're an idiot, a non-deformed, non-obese young white guy cannot be lower than 5/10, it's just as simple as that

he's a strong 6/10

Fuck off back to lookism with the other retards, idiots like you really bring this place down

You're an idiot, a non-deformed, non-obese young white guy cannot be lower than 5/10, it's just as simple as that
You're an idiot if you believe that. There are plenty of white guys in the world for women to enjoy. They are not going to go for the guy with the asymmetrical bulging cuck eye area and poor bone structure. You ethnics think that all it takes it being white and you're automatically attractive, it doesn't work like that. Women will not find that guy attractive, that's how it is. Women have higher standards than that. If that guy was attractive to women, there wouldn't be white guys on this site. I mog that guy and I'm invisible to women.

I'm not any better. I irrationally think I'm a 3-4 when I'm actually a 2.

You're an idiot if you believe that. There are plenty of white guys in the world for women to enjoy. They are not going to go for the guy with the asymmetrical bulging cuck eye area and poor bone structure. You ethnics think that all it takes it being white and you're automatically attractive, it doesn't work like that. Women will not find that guy attractive, that's how it is. Women have higher standards than that. If that guy was attractive to women, there wouldn't be white guys on this site. I mog that guy and I'm invisible to women.
Nah you're the idiot. Like I told you before you should go back to lookism. Here, people think you're the idiot remember that.

Nah you're the idiot. Like I told you before you should go back to lookism. Here, people think you're the idiot remember that.
I am pretty sure more people think you're an idiot tbh.

Most people on here would agree that he is far from a 6/10.

You simply don't know how to rate people. You have no idea how the female brain operates.

I am pretty sure more people think you're an idiot tbh.

Most people on here would agree that he is far from a 6/10.

You simply don't know how to rate people. You have no idea how the female brain operates.
Nah you're just an aspy faggot, the retards of the incel community. Many ITT have rated him around 6. Lol you know NOTHING about women I can tell by your idiot posts.

Nah you're just an aspy faggot, the retards of the incel community. Many ITT have rated him around 6. Lol you know NOTHING about women I can tell by your idiot posts.
I stand by what I said earlier: You have no idea how to rate other guys.

Women are brutal in their ratings. The smallest flaw (terrible eye area) can throw your entire face off.

Women are brutal in their ratings. The smallest flaw (terrible eye area) can throw your entire face off.
That doesn't matter you aspy faggot. Go back to my original post ITT which triggered you like the aspy faggot you are.

A 6/10 guy like that would have no problem getting a cute gf IF he was good NT and not an autist. I'm sorry that you are one.

That doesn't matter you aspy faggot. Go back to my original post ITT which triggered you like the aspy faggot you are.

A 6/10 guy like that would have no problem getting a cute gf IF he was good NT and not an autist. I'm sorry that you are one.
Oh well. You're allowed to your opinion. If we all agreed on the same things, this place would be quite boring.

This. Most of these guys have never been out in a bar/bar. They have no idea how brutal it is.

If you're tall and white, you need to back it up with a top tier face and a large frame or it's over. And no it's not sarcasm. That's just how the west is.

And I've been shilling for southeast asia for a long time. I know how much massively easier it is.