Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I´m about a 7 or 8 lookswise, I love women because they love me!"

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
this is literally how the average guy thinks.

6676fcf2e82a3a198ea9cdf11e79da18.jpg

The average person thinks they are above average at everything they do.

He is 4/10 max but if he showermaxxes and gets a haircut he can slay in Asia. JBW nigga

It's a cope mayne, I think people avoid reality like that. Probably the fake it till you make it, when all it does is make you feel more shitty

There's an actual 6'6" 7/10 Australian guy here who thinks he is 3. This is how incels think.

There's an actual 6'6" 7/10 Australian guy here who thinks he is 3. This is how incels think.
he might aswell be. A 7/10 is invisible to women even at 6ft6. You literally need to look like an international supermodel to get sexual attention from the average girl. It really isn´t an exaggeration. Dating really is that bad nowadays and having a guy like that post here is the ultimate proof of hypergamy.

when will these bluepillers learn

he might aswell be. A 7/10 is invisible to women even at 6ft6. You literally need to look like an international supermodel to get sexual attention from the average girl. It really isn´t an exaggeration. Dating really is that bad nowadays and having a guy like that post here is the ultimate proof of hypergamy.
True that. I feel bad when I see such gl high tier guys here while girls way below such guys are getting trillion tonnes of attention everyday. According to them most of us here should not even have the right to live anymore.
BTW here is his pics https://incels.is/threads/ratings-megathread.7688/post-997328 and he's 6'6" omg.

Last edited:

This is a good point. The majority of people think they are above average in looks and intelligence. They really do. Which logically makes no sense.

Looks jewish
since most asian foids are normies, they cannoy tell the difference between an actual white person or a jew,so jews can also play jbw(specifically ashkenazis or sephardis)

he could actually be chadlite if he skinmaxes and maybe nosejob. and chad if he's tall and gets big.

He isn't a 7/10 lmao, what's with these normie tier ratings?

They also think they're smarter, less likely to be in an accident and going to live longer lol, coping normies who don't know their place, if you use the term really loosely, they belong here.

He’s a 6 maybe 6.25 with the height factored in though IMO, purely facially around 5.5
I'd have rated him like a 5-6 to be honest. He's also too tall man, 6'6" is a giant. Only other guy I've met around that height was a 6'7" lanklet fellow incel who took IT classes with me.

I'd have rated him like a 5-6 to be honest. He's also too tall man, 6'6" is a giant. Only other guy I've met around that height was a 6'7" lanklet fellow incel who took IT classes with me.
Lol yeah it’s hard to not be a lanklet at that height but if you do manage to get a good frame and lean muscle you look like a god amongst men.

Lol yeah it’s hard to not be a lanklet at that height but if you do manage to get a good frame and lean muscle you look like a god amongst men.
Well hypothetically if this guy had the same face, was 6'6" and built like Jason Statham I'd have rated him a 7-8 for sure. But that's a lot of work man.

Lol what a fucking troll

He’s a 6. Bone structure balances out his eye area.

He’s a 6. Bone structure balances out his eye area.

He has to stand out on tinder or in bar, so evne being an above average white guy who is 6'6 won't even be enough for fat girls.

lol anyone who actually believes that 6'6 guy is an incel is fucking retarded, most of people here are just trolls

He has to stand out on tinder or in bar, so evne being an above average white guy who is 6'6 won't even be enough for fat girls.
You’re coping hard. An average white guy who is 6’6 can definitely get laid, and will slay in Asia. It’s not that we can’t get laid because you have to be a supermodel to get laid- we can’t get laid because we are genetic trash and it’s 100% over for us.

not in the west

well seeing as how I'm close to 6'6, white, and spent half a decade doing PUA, plus got rated psl 6+ on lookism many times, I'd say, no, that's not happening.

Believe whatever you want though.
You are either
>not NT
>not actually a 6

not in the west

well seeing as how I'm close to 6'6, white, and spent half a decade doing PUA, plus got rated psl 6+ on lookism many times, I'd say, no, that's not happening.

Believe whatever you want though.
What a fucking troll fuck you

they rly think they love them i assume

IRL he’s above average. At Walmart an easy 9/10.

4B04C602 6FB5 4056 B3BA A0674958E3D4

Cannot ignore his height. 6'6" is not just tall.
I'm not ignoring his height man. But I come from Australia too and 6'6" is a freak unless you're a body-builder. Read my posts above, only guy I've met who was around that height was a lanklet incel too.

Height becomes too much past 6'3"-6'4".

True that. I feel bad when I see such gl high tier guys here while girls way below such guys are getting trillion tonnes of attention everyday. According to them most of us here should not even have the right to live anymore.
BTW here is his pics https://incels.is/threads/ratings-megathread.7688/post-997328 and he's 6'6" omg.
That's not even close to a 7, boyo, not even close. He definitely doesn't look incel, though, especially at that height. He is about a 5.5 PSL, height probably brings him up to a 6 in the eyes of women if he has the frame to back it up (not a lanklet).

Last edited:
Yeah low effort right mods, sure those 6'5 6/10 white guys are really incels ok then bring da blackpilled normies hahaa xd we are so blackpilledxdxd

I'm not ignoring his height man. But I come from Australia too and 6'6" is a freak unless you're a body-builder. Read my posts above, only guy I've met who was around that height was a lanklet incel too.

Height becomes too much past 6'3"-6'4".
Fair enough man. I take your word. You already live in the chaddest country in the world, so you obviously know it better than me.

Yeah low effort right mods, sure those 6'5 6/10 white guys are really incels ok then bring da blackpilled normies hahaa xd we are so blackpilledxdxd
I know you're mad bro but he's really not that gl. Height is what brings him up for most people here and at his height it's not a great asset.

You've got to be in the 6'1" to 6'4" sweet spot for it to really count. Oh, and you can't be a lanklet either. You have to have abs and pectoral muscles that protrude out of your shirt.

Fair enough man. I take your word. You already live in the chaddest country in the world, so you obviously know it better than me.
Yeah and I hate it with a passion. Chads everywhere and it's not even funny.

Yeah and I hate it with a passion. Chads everywhere and it's not even funny.
You're not really incel still, though. You could easily get a gf if you're not a complete loner with no social skills. You can easily run social circle game and snatch yourself a girl in the 4-6 range. Ethnics especially like tall white guys, so perhaps try going for one of the many Japanese girls in your country. I'm sure you'd do well with them.

Have you ever tried approaching a girl before? I see guys MUCH worse looking than you with a gf. I have plenty of coworkers who are sub5 with girlfriends. This 4 PSL coworker of mine has a 4/10 Vietnamese GF.

You're not really incel still, though. You could easily get a gf if you're not a complete loner with no social skills. You can easily run social circle game and snatch yourself a girl in the 4-6 range. Ethnics especially like tall white guys, so perhaps try going for one of the many Japanese girls in your country. I'm sure you'd do well with them.

Have you ever tried approaching a girl before?
>Not into Asians.
>I am a complete loner with no social skills.

It's over, bro. I'm ready to LDAR.

Also yes, I've approached before. Didn't end well.

I know you're mad bro but he's really not that gl. Height is what brings him up for most people here and at his height it's not a great asset.

You've got to be in the 6'1" to 6'4" sweet spot for it to really count. Oh, and you can't be a lanklet either. You have to have abs and pectoral muscles that protrude out of your shirt.

Mylifeistrash said he is a 6/10 6'5 white guy, do you believe hes an incel?

>Not into Asians.
>I am a complete loner with no social skills.

It's over, bro. I'm ready to LDAR.
Work on your social skills then. You're still young, so try making friends. Once you get to 25+, it becomes pretty much impossible to join a social circle, so you've got to be proactive before you get that old. Your looks are definitely not holding you back.

Work on your social skills then. You're still young, so try making friends. Once you get to 25+, it becomes pretty much impossible to join a social circle, so you've got to be proactive before you get that old. Your looks are definitely not holding you back.
That was an old picture, dude. I took that picture of me with blonde hair in 2008 IIRC. I'm 25 as we speak so it's over.

That was an old picture, dude. I took that picture of me with blonde hair in 2008 IIRC. I'm 25 as we speak so it's over.
Show a pic of how you look now and I'll tell you how over it is. As long as your hairline hasn't gone to shit or you haven't become a bloatcel, you should still be fine.

Show a pic of how you look now and I'll tell you how over it is. As long as your hairline hasn't gone to shit or you haven't become a bloatcel, you should still be fine.
Pictures of me now are maybe like a couple of pages before then.

Pictures of me now are maybe like a couple of pages before then.
Did your looks deteriorate really hard or was that old pic just a really good pic? You look way worse now. I guess it's mainly your eye area that is fucking you over and your chin seems downward grown.

Did your looks deteriorate really hard or was that old pic just a really good pic? You look way worse now. I guess it's mainly your eye area that is fucking you over and your chin seems downward grown.
I don't know man. Honestly, I have no idea. I just know I've grown into something I didn't wanna be.

I don't know man. Honestly, I have no idea. I just know I've grown into something I didn't wanna be.
Orbital decompression and undereye fillers. Your main issue is your eye area, if you fix that and get a short haircut, you're good to go.

The way you look like now, you're going to have a hard time in the land of Chads. Learn to love Asian girls or get surgery.