Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I Love you Guys: My Journey to Inceldom and Acceptance of Truth

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Throughout the entirety of my life, I knew something was off about me. I didn't fit in with the other kids, and I knew it wasn't to my favor. I struggled to understand why, why is it that some kids are naturally accepted and adored my their peers while others shunned? I must be doing something wrong, making subtle mistakes, giving off the wrong cues at the wrong time. I did everything in my power to correct my behvaior. Ss a young boy I read "How to Win Friends and Influence People", which led to slightly better treatment, I was ignored rather than flat out bullied. Albeit not to be understated, it didn't satisfy me, I didn't want to be ignored, I wanted to be liked.

In my adolescence it became far more explicit why I was bullied, LOOKS. The bullies became open about why they were attacking me. One may expect it to be the other way around, for the youngsters to be more explicit with their degradation of me, but perhaps they themselves didn't even realize why it was they despised me so. It wasn't until our facial features started to solidify and the clear markers of genetic inferiority began to express that the bullies felt confident in their own abilities to plainly state their evidence. "Holy shit you look ugly", "EWWWW", "bro you look like that thing from that movie". I heard this all too much.

I noticed who was liked, and who wasn't. I saw extroverted and confident jocks, but I also saw the chizzled-jaw yet shy archetypes, they had no problems with popularity, at least in respect to me. Why is it that seemingly opposite personas can experience such warm welcoming from not only the opposite sex but local society in general, yet I can't? Eventually, I had to come to a conclusion I dreaded from the start, the root cause was something innate to my being, my genetic passport.

The Incel Community helped reaffirm what I have known since early highschool, and perhaps implicitly known for longer, that the aesthetic characteristics of a person are what determine their outcome, nothing more nothing less. I really appreciate you guys and everything you have done. This forum has impressed me not only in pursuit of truthfinding, but in argumentative abilities. Whilst the freaks on IT will spout platitudes and Ad Hom attacks, this community will report on scientific literature to make backings. It's very rare that those who ascribe to idealism or romanticism will be right over empiricists, unclouded by desire or want for a particular outcome.

I love you too, no homo. :feelsaww:

Well-written and thoughtful thread.

Welcome, brother!

Hope you're not a fed

My favorite button