Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I love to travel!"

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
JFL at foids who have this in their bios. I immediately think of a foid who justs rides the cock carousel outside of the borders of her country. Better yet, all the normies and cucks act like it's such a big accomplishment. "Wow! So worldly and well traveled! :soy: "

...yeah, we all know what's "well-traveled" :feelshmm:

Love to travel=love to ride cock of exotic chad.

I hate women. I really do.

>I love to post pictures of myself in foreign countries on instagram

love to travel
hate to pay for it

somewhat related is also foids going on exchange, which is a joke of an excuse to have an express spin of the CC

had a few foids from overseas during college who were in relationships with cucks back home

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I love to stay in my room

What an over rated load of nonsense travelling is, waiting around in airports and using trains and buses is suifuel. If you want a holiday just turn on your heating, put a beach chair infront of your tv and watch a 30 hour video of a beach on youtube.

>I love to post pictures of myself in foreign countries on instagram

Instagram/social media has even ruined nice places. You can't move in tourist hotspots now for foids with selfie sticks and camera phones. All they want to do is look good on Instagram, they don't care about culture.

She likes chads of all races

JFL at foids who have this in their bios. I immediately think of a foid who justs rides the cock carousel outside of the borders of her country. Better yet, all the normies and cucks act like it's such a big accomplishment. "Wow! So worldly and well traveled! :soy: "

...yeah, we all know what's "well-traveled" :feelshmm:
THAT PUSSY HAS MORE MILEAGE THAN A NASCAR VEHICLE

Branchswinging in the truest sense.

I travel from my kitchen to my basement/room

I love to travel :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6