Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i love this place

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
i love how there is a place where we can relate to each other and criticize foids without getting immediately banned, i have been here for a few days and im truly enjoying the brotherhood and the friendship with the community and how helpful they are. just wanted to thank all of you brocels for that.

i love how there is a place where we can relate to each other and criticize foids without getting immediately banned, i have been here for a few days and im truly enjoying the brotherhood and the friendship with the community and how helpful they are. just wanted to thank all of you brocels for that.
I'm glad you feel this way brocel.
Go check out Must Read section while you are at it, it has a lot of very good threads for you to read up on.

Welcome to the fraternity. :feelsokman:

This site is truly different. High IQ, no retarded normie advice trying to turn incels mentally castrated wagie cucks or betabuxxers, freedom of speech, no bragging about sexy adventures, relationships, children and high quality of life. Random things are much more interesting from incel point of view.

Welcome to our forum.

This site is truly different. High IQ, no retarded normie advice trying to turn incels mentally castrated wagie cucks or betabuxxers, freedom of speech, no bragging about sexy adventures, relationships, children and high quality of life. Random things are much more interesting from incel point of view.
so true brocel

the what community?

The only place other than this that allows for complete freedom in calling out the unflattering truths about females is twitter. Reddit and other social media sites are all for censorship.

'Tis a fine place indeed.

The only place other than this that allows for complete freedom in calling out the unflattering truths about females is twitter. Reddit and other social media sites are all for censorship.
reddit is absoloutely anti men imo, you can literally bash off men, taunt them and get away with it.