Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love the winter - Went outside, it was windy and cloudy

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I love the winter. Normen adore and praise the summer -

Since they can finally go out, have fun with their friends - Go the beach and do their activities.
I on the other hand appreciate the winter as the true KANG of all seasons, despite spring and autumn being a relatively good balance.
Summer represents vanity, arrogance, shallowness while winter represents (cold)logic, stability, balance, calmness.

Nothing better than waking up seeing nothing but clouds in the grim sky, covering every disgusting blue part. If water washes my body the wind washes my soul.
The cold breeze and the fogginess give me a special feeling, as if I'm on the verge of entering a new world - A magical one, reminds me of the feeling I used to get in movies as a kid.

Curse the summer, bless the winter.

Attachments

• 1540558006402.png
    1540558006402.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
I hate winter and the cold, especially when I'm trying to tanmaxx

Winter is lifefuel because all the filthy foids have to cover up instead of torturing sub-8 men with their bodies on display. Normans and foids are also forced to stay inside more. Winter should be the official season of incels.

Winter is lifefuel because all the filthy foids have to cover up instead of torturing sub-8 men with their bodies on display. Normans and foids are also forced to stay inside more. Winter should be the official season of incels.
Unfortunately I still see women in shorts even on rainy days, though with coats - They're willing to get sick just so they can get their validation and attention.
Normen hate the winter because suddenly their degenerate activities are BTFO by the true KANG of all seasons.
Winter is based, summer is bluepilled.

437B97F6 1C95 4F4F BD1A 8F803FAF2221

Winter is lifefuel. You get to cover your entire body including face. People keep their distance, everyone gets "winter depression" except for incels.
Everything is more quiet, people are more reserved.

PkzK3Ys

Heavy snow, rain, fog and darkness are my friends as they hide me from (((their))) eyes. I like the winter unless it's that bright clear cold sky that exposes me.