Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“I love short men! btw my boyfriend is over 6ft, rich, white and muscular”

Armament Haki

Armament Haki

Short as fuck
★★

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRR5w9f1/

nothing makes me more irritated then when women make posts saying how “x unattractive trait” is attractive and then literally date someone who is the opposite of “x unattractive trait”

her boyfriend is EVERYTHING she described, he’s tall, rich and has abs.
DE5CF197 D221 419A 92E0 A24E494AA983
it’s so clear she’s doing this for fucking manlet validation and every guy in the comments is just eating it up:feelsree:

I hope she gets aids, she could just leave it alone instead of virtue signaling.

i want beat the shit out of this chad then choke him out and kill him, in minecraft
she’s trying so hard to look like an enlightened person it’s so fucking funny, “look at me guys i’m not like other girls ”

Blond white foids are the internet's biggest virtue point sluts

Worthless virtue signalling whore

thank god the taliban took their country back. They would not let shit like this fly over there

This bitch's forehead is larger than my entire country.

her boyfriend is EVERYTHING she described, he’s tall, rich and has abs.
DE5CF197-D221-419A-92E0-A24E494AA983.jpeg
it’s so clear she’s doing this for fucking manlet validation and every guy in the comments is just eating it up:feelsree:
not even surprised lmao

man why waste time on tiktok, nobody ever is responsible for anything they post there, ESPECIALLY foids

Last edited:
Virtue signaling foids are the most annoying ones, cause they have negative self awareness

Lol she’s working hard at attracting delusional orbiters

She didn't even say it was attractive. People don't even virtue signal anymore for manlets.

is one piece good?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back