Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love ricecels very much. I love rice people the most out of all the races in the world.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Rice people in general are the best behaved out of all the races. They are the least prideful, least arrogant, least domineering, and least hedonistic. They value hard work, stability, and perseverance.

Ricecels are very good people. They are humble and reserved, unlike curries, nigs, and whites who are all keen to assert their ethnonarcissism upon everyone else. Ricecels struggle in silence which is why I empathize with them even more.

Last edited:
@SlayerSlayer @Chang Longwang

Rice people in general are the best behaved out of all the races. They are the least prideful, least arrogant, least domineering, and least hedonistic. They value hard work, stability, and perseverance.
Basically you like them because they are low T cucks. How is this a compliment? :feelswhat:

@Biowaste Removal

Basically you like them because they are low T cucks.
So what?! They are orderly and mentally stable. And they look better than curries and nigs in general.

There are few Chinese shops in my town, they are well behaved pleasant people, no gloomy faces with bitchy attitude. Their elders joke a lot. They are stingy though, which is fair.

There are few Chinese shops in my town, they are well behaved pleasant people, no gloomy faces with bitchy attitude. Their elders joke a lot. They are stingy though, which is fair.
Best people. Humble, earthy, hard working, and most of all, mentally stable.

Highest suicide rates
Not really

They can be quite violent if you look at Chinese history or triades.

I'm RICE, well not the 'fair-skinned and high IQ' ones (i.e. EA). But I'll take the credit.:feelskek:

Lifefuel for @Chang Longwang and @Biowaste Removal

Mothers kill a lot from abortions and child abuse. Genocidial tendencies aren't a high T trait exactly
How is women killing helpless fetuses comparable to ricecels winning wars over other men and genociding them?

Based ricecel enjoyer i like ricecels alot too they’re so fucking quiet and they dont chinp out like niggers in public and theyre just very introverted i like them my favorite race

Based ricecel enjoyer i like ricecels alot too they’re so fucking quiet and they dont chinp out like niggers in public and theyre just very introverted i like them my favorite race
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Ricecels are honorary aryans, just like St. Adolf said

View attachment 1300113
Rice superiority confirmed! :feelshehe::feelshehe:
It doesn't mean the way you interpreted.

This: The Chinese, by putting a vastly inferior civilization in competition with our own, tend to destroy the population, on whom the perpetuity of free government depends. Without homes and families; patronizing neither school, library, church nor theatre; lawbreakers, addicted to vicious habits; indifferent to sanitary regulations and breeding disease; taking no holidays, respecting no traditional anniversaries, but laboring incessantly, and subsisting on practically nothing for food and clothes, a condition to which they have been inured for centuries, they enter the lists against men who have been brought up by our civilization to family life and civic duty. Our civilization having been itself rescued from barbarism by the patriots, martyrs and benefactors of mankind, the question now is: Shall it be imperilled? Is not Chinese immigration a harm?

Also:It is well understood that the invitation of the new Republic was addressed to the people of Europe, and that the Mongolians were not included in it. In interpreting our naturalization laws the Federal courts have held that the Caucasian race was alone contemplated by them, and by special exception, the negro race; that exception was the result of political necessity. The same necessity will arise, in the course of time, to naturalize the Chinese if they are admitted. But the Chinese do not come in the name of liberty as oppressed, nor are they willing to renounce their old allegiance. They are not even bonafide settlers. They do not seek the land of the free for the love of it. On the contrary, they are attached to their own country by a superstitious bond, and never think of leaving it permanently. It is also plain that, by their mental organization, they have no capacity for or appreciation of the blessings of liberty.

It doesn't mean the way you interpreted.

This: The Chinese, by putting a vastly inferior civilization in competition with our own, tend to destroy the population, on whom the perpetuity of free government depends. Without homes and families; patronizing neither school, library, church nor theatre; lawbreakers, addicted to vicious habits; indifferent to sanitary regulations and breeding disease; taking no holidays, respecting no traditional anniversaries, but laboring incessantly, and subsisting on practically nothing for food and clothes, a condition to which they have been inured for centuries, they enter the lists against men who have been brought up by our civilization to family life and civic duty. Our civilization having been itself rescued from barbarism by the patriots, martyrs and benefactors of mankind, the question now is: Shall it be imperilled? Is not Chinese immigration a harm?

Also:It is well understood that the invitation of the new Republic was addressed to the people of Europe, and that the Mongolians were not included in it. In interpreting our naturalization laws the Federal courts have held that the Caucasian race was alone contemplated by them, and by special exception, the negro race; that exception was the result of political necessity. The same necessity will arise, in the course of time, to naturalize the Chinese if they are admitted. But the Chinese do not come in the name of liberty as oppressed, nor are they willing to renounce their old allegiance. They are not even bonafide settlers. They do not seek the land of the free for the love of it. On the contrary, they are attached to their own country by a superstitious bond, and never think of leaving it permanently. It is also plain that, by their mental organization, they have no capacity for or appreciation of the blessings of liberty.
Using "muh culture" and "muh tradition" as an excuse to hide their inferiority in hard slave labor.

Using "muh culture" and "muh tradition" as an excuse to hide their inferiority in hard slave labor.
Jfl if you think they had good intentions by calling us "honorary aryans"

in modern times ive only seen wignags use that excuse to racemix with noodlewhores

I respect ricecels for their profound philosophy and contributions to buddhism.

Ricecels are very good people. They are humble and reserved, unlike curries, nigs, and whites who are all keen to assert their ethnonarcissism upon everyone else. Ricecels struggle in silence which is why I empathize with them even more.
Are they like this because they like or they have to behave like that

Aka. the biggest faggot cucks in the world

Me staying out in Hawaii for a little while. I disagree with your statement quite heavily.

Look at what op wrote and think again if these things apply to currys on the same level
Dude, Curries are the literal ultimate slave race

Rices are high IQ, can invent stuff, etc.

Curries are imported for cheap labor
jfl how is this in any way relevant here?
Just pointing out your hypocrisy when you do the same, despite being White

And yeah, I saw your DNA test result jfl.

Dude, Curries are the literal ultimate slave race

Rices are high IQ, can invent stuff, etc.

Curries are imported for cheap labor
Curries are more aggressive and don't follow rules and social norms as much as the rice faggots. Im not even gonna commenton the second point jfl. Have you never talked to me before?

Just pointing out your hypocrisy when you do the same, despite being White

And yeah, I saw your DNA test result jfl.
What hypocrisy?

Curries are more aggressive and don't follow rules and social norms as much as the rice faggots
Oh yeah, so you want to live around that?

And no, Curries are estrogenic faggots who are all yap & no bite

Plus they're more likely to be faggots
. Im not even gonna commenton the second point jfl. Have you never talked to me before?
Yeah I have, why are you brining this up jfl
What hypocrisy?
You implying OP is a cuck, when your behavior isn't much different

I like them so far but when Pacific War II happens I'll look down on them

Oh yeah, so you want to live around that?

And no, Curries are estrogenic faggots who are all yap & no bite

Plus they're more likely to be faggots

Yeah I have, why are you brining this up jfl

You implying OP is a cuck, when your behavior isn't much different
No I don't want to live around people like that if they are against me but I would want people from my family to be like that how do you not understand my point?

Sure but rice are much worse why are you even denying this It's a known face that rice are the most unmasculine faggots on earth they have the safest and most developed countries on earth and the only way this can happen is if you have low t tame faggot men that follow rules blindly like cucks. Who is more likely to call the police instead of fighting back when you bother them on the street?

Im bringing it up because you said they can "invent stuff" as if it's a good thing

My behavior is very different from his. Im not a faggot that follows social norms like a cuck and thinks being prideful and domineering is bad and that being humble and hard working is good op is the definition of a slave, the perfect goy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back