Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I LOVE PULLING HAIR FROM MY HEAD

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
is it just me?

The mini-pain it causes me feels great. There's currently a pile of hair on the floor though and I'm going to have to hoover it up.

Anyone else pull hair from their scalp?

Don't play with the reaper.

No it not only feels painful, it also feels rather uncomfortable to do that.

Pretty hard to pull mine out, too.

Ya enjoy pulling it out but it’s like from stress and ya do it because it’s like a pattern it won’t end well like ya skin will be irritated and worse things can happen

norwood accelerationist

Ya enjoy pulling it out but it’s like from stress and ya do it because it’s like a pattern it won’t end well like ya skin will be irritated and worse things can happen
I cant stop wtf do I do? :cryfeels:

I cant stop wtf do I do? :cryfeels:
Only touch your hair when you washing it and only focus on untangle it while washing it. This thing feels good on my hair tbh instead of scratching it
57A8DE05 9ADF 4D46 8BA2 74BFBCAB0387

I like it too. During the Covid containment I could do them like a samurai.

That doesnt sound good.

is it just me?

The mini-pain it causes me feels great. There's currently a pile of hair on the floor though and I'm going to have to hoover it up.

Anyone else pull hair from their scalp?
yes in the past I used to pull lots of hair but since taking the bald pill I don't do it in fear of losing hair forever

I used to pull out my eyelashes, but not anymore. I believe it's some kind of disorder.