Serious I love online classes because I can stare at girls without it being creepy tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
24d 22h 3m
I was proctoring a midterm exam last week and there is this blonde in my class that Im crushing hard on

All the students have to be on camera while taking the exam so I literally spent 90 minutes just staring at her, not really paying attention what aanyoen else is doing

I dont know why but it was cute watching her work on the exam and then occasionally play with and adjust her hair

I spent that time daydreaming about dating her and planning out our life together and imagining how cute it would be to cuddle her in her girly room

I wouldnt be able to do this IRL

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 30m
Put me in the screencap IT

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
★★★★
21d 20h 18m
Brutal. I wonder what the psychological divide is between incels that want to see women and incels who want to block them out.

I basically try to live as though women didn't exist, myself.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Brand new Feeling
★★★★
21d 14h 21m
I feel so lucky not to have to cope like that as a studentcel anymore. I can relate though. If I was still a student, I know precisely which foid I would have looked like that, alone, all working days, in front of my computer. The concept of Life has never been so shitty.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
187d 18h 40m
Brutal. I wonder what the psychological divide is between incels that want to see women and incels who want to block them out.

I basically try to live as though women didn't exist, myself.
high IQ, I see myself as an observer in life not a participant. and I cope with inceldom via dating games, far better outlet than thinking of 3d (((femoids)))

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
24d 22h 3m
high IQ, I see myself as an observer in life not a participant. and I cope with inceldom via dating games, far better outlet than thinking of 3d (((femoids)))

Are there any good dating games for mobile

If I have access to a computer I kind of have better things to do than play video games, but it would be perfect if I could play them while waiting to pick up food in my car or something

Dating sims are low cost performance wise too, so weird that there arent many mobile ports

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
81d 15h 38m
This'll get a feature, should've jerked your Turk.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
55d 19h 9m
Based. Legit me when I'm in online class. I can willingly stare and don't have to put my camera on.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
187d 18h 40m
Are there any good dating games for mobile

If I have access to a computer I kind of have better things to do than play video games, but it would be perfect if I could play them while waiting to pick up food in my car or something

Dating sims are low cost performance wise too, so weird that there arent many mobile ports
they have some for mobile, also there are game streaming services where you can use your PC or cloud PC to play game on phone.

I am mostly doing PS4 dating Sims Sakura wars rn, and persona 5r, they also have alot of visual novels that are dating sim esque (fruit of grisaia, white album 2 are top tier, Doki Doki lit club)

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

XD
★★★
40d 12h 56m
I spent that time daydreaming about dating her and planning out our life together and imagining how cute it would be to cuddle her in her girly room
aww, that's so sweet

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
24d 22h 3m
Based. Legit me when I'm in online class. I can willingly stare and don't have to put my camera on.

Even if your camera is on they cant tell anything, Im just starting at my screen for all they know
they have some for mobile, also there are game streaming services where you can use your PC or cloud PC to play game on phone.

I am mostly doing PS4 dating Sims Sakura wars rn, and persona 5r, they also have alot of visual novels that are dating sim esque (fruit of grisaia, white album 2 are top tier, Doki Doki lit club)

I dont know if its just me but I hate streaming/remote anything

Its a dating sim, its literally a slideshow more or less, I dont want to use my data and drain my batter to play something that is 100% doable locally smh and then the fact that you depend on some cloud provider its just a drag

Even when Im remoting into my PC to do work from my laptop it just isnt the same and you can feel occasional lag spikes

Last edited:
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
160d 23h 27m
I was proctoring a midterm exam last week and there is this blonde in my class that Im crushing hard on

All the students have to be on camera while taking the exam so I literally spent 90 minutes just staring at her, not really paying attention what aanyoen else is doing

I dont know why but it was cute watching her work on the exam and then occasionally play with and adjust her hair

I wouldnt be able to do this IRL

@ThoughtfulCel

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
181d 5h 55m
AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Never Satisfied
★★
43d 12h 29m
I do that too tbhtbhngl there is a girl with blonde hair and really good dick sucking lips in my class and I spent most of my online classes staring at her

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
154d 6h 17m
You're just hurting yourself by doing this.

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★
16d 14h 34m
Definition of an Incel trait tbh

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
what no pussy does to a mf