Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love my mom

Serious

Serious

Officer
★★★
She is now 60+. She married young, virgin till marriage, belives in god (Christian), she married ugly man because she though he will be good (he aka my father was total piece of shit and fuck him). She worked hard whole life, made meals, put into my stupid ass how education is important - as incel I will never have career because people are disgusted by my appearence, but just because Im educated I can enjoy office work instead physical one and thats all thanks to my mother, without her I would totally drop out. So yeah, she is strong women and I love her.

Even now Im 33 years old incel with shitty life and she still belives that it will be better for me in the future, naive, but lovable. And I wasnt the best son, I dont know if I even was a good son, probably not, and she still belives in me, like how thats even possible.

based mom enjoyer!

She is now 60+. She married young, virgin till marriage, belives in god (Christian), she married ugly man because she though he will be good (he aka my father was total piece of shit and fuck him). She worked hard whole life, made meals, put into my stupid ass how education is important - as incel I will never have career because people are disgusted by my appearence, but just because Im educated I can enjoy office work instead physical one and thats all thanks to my mother, without her I would totally drop out. So yeah, she is strong women and I love her.

Even now Im 33 years old incel with shitty life and she still belives that it will be better for me in the future, naive, but lovable. And I wasnt the best son, I dont know if I even was a good son, probably not, and she still belives in me, like how thats even possible.
Holy unfathomably based, I would've roped a while back it if wasn't for my mom

Based. I feel the same about my mom. It wasnt her fault she was mentally ill.

I love your mom too.

Cope she chose an asshole for a father which definitely impeded your development
Cant you jsut accept that some men are total pieces of shit? Having a penis doesn't automatically mean someone is good. My father was ugly, but had job and was nice to mother and father in laws (my grandparents), was nice to my mom brother and her uncles. She asked all of them what they think of him and ALL OF THEM said he is fine. But then after marriage he became alcoholic, left his job, abandoned us and he started living with his mom aka my shit grandmother who never contacted me even when my parents lived together.

Last edited:
Respect brother.
8wdlyh8ch0n71.png

i love my mom too but i am a loser so she doesnt like me

My mom has her issues but she's the only woman I have any respect for. Glad your relationship with your mom is good too

Life of trad wife either marry a loyal ugly guy and have a truecel kid and he's a incel or marry a chad and ger cheated on.

Your mom is a good mom

I hate my mother and every single day I pray she dies in the most horrific way possible

I hate my mother and every single day I pray she dies in the most horrific way possible
I don't like mine either or my dad I have them to blame for most of my issues

Same I love my Mom too she’s one of the only reasons I haven’t roped and one of the few people that loves me in this god forsaken world

Love mom too. I don't want to hurt her by giving up hope

My mom is a demon who feeds on the souls of the young

Yeah bro we should respect women, its not our fault they are Chad only whores:soy::bluepill:
I don't see the correlation between our comments. My mom married an subhuman and grudge i held against her was that she was very overprotective helicopter parent, which was due to her extreme anxiety and probably schizoaffective symptoms.

Grateful for my mom too. The only woman deserving of love

i fucking hate my piece of shit mom for marrying a subhuman when she was good looking enough to get chad to commit, fucking bitch, i hope she burns in hell for all of eternity

I don't see the correlation between our comments. My mom married an subhuman and grudge i held against her was that she was very overprotective helicopter parent, which was due to her extreme anxiety and probably schizoaffective symptoms.
So true bro. We should stop judging child rapists, they didnt choose to be born as pedophiles. Also we should stop judging normies, they didnt choose to exclude us from society, they didnt choose that their brain wiring tells them to hate us

/s

That's cool. She didn't carry the genes of autism and retardation judging by you being NT.
Still ..pics?

So true bro. We should stop judging child rapists, they didnt choose to be born as pedophiles. Also we should stop judging normies, they didnt choose to exclude us from society, they didnt choose that their brain wiring tells them to hate us

/s
Maybe they didnt chose to be born as pedophiles, but as long as they dont chose to act on it, they hold no blame.

I can relate to that :feelsbadman:

Same I love my Mom too she’s one of the only reasons I haven’t roped and one of the few people that loves me in this god forsaken world
Moms are the only women in this world who can ever give men unconditional love and affection.