Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i love my life

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Rotting in my bed everyday because of mental illness, little to no social contact because im low value, no motivation to do anything in life, no job or school, i have no impact on anyone im just suffering. Fuck this shit man what a stupid fucking life.

Very relatable. Just know that you didn’t choose to be here.

it's impossible. btw you know it's over for you when people recommend NEET 'jobs' like proof reading and copy righting jfl they even know youre too retarded and washed up to learn programming

Very relatable. Just know that you didn’t choose to be here.
Thank you. Needed to hear that. Most of the time I have no compassion for myself and only blame me when its my parents fault for using no condom and having shit genetics :smonk:

youre too retarded and washed up to learn programming
Relatable :feelsrope:
Besides having a large inheritance, CSmaxxing is literally the only way to lead a relatively decent life as an incel

it's impossible. btw you know it's over for you when people recommend NEET 'jobs' like proof reading and copy righting jfl they even know youre too retarded and washed up to learn programming
I'm going full NEET, I'm talking consumerism mixed with hedonism all day

Im rotting every day same as you, its easy on the mind to not have obligations, its kinda addicting the more you spent time away from people, harder it gets to socialize and interact with people . I also hate my life with passion but i dont think i could function with a job and commitments.

Rotting in my bed everyday because of mental illness, little to no social contact because im low value, no motivation to do anything in life, no job or school, i have no impact on anyone im just suffering. Fuck this shit man what a stupid fucking life.
Wow, can you get a small routine going? Be around people, a p.t job or a group like swim club, etc

Your life is similar to my own.

You don't seem to love your life tbh

Its over

This isn't a life man. I just want it to get better. But how will it get better....:feelscry: