Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I love my incel friends here very much. Incels are GODS!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
One day, incels will rule the whole world with an iron fist. All foids will be rightfully oppressed and subjugated. They will be made to give us sex whenever we desire! Incels are high IQ; they will invent many new things and bring about an era of scientific progress, uplifting the human condition! Inceldom will be our salvation!

Blessed are the incels, for they shall inherit the Earth (in videogame)

Worldwide incel supremacy

To be serious, I am more interested in inventing AI robots than in world domination. :feelskek: Some call it a cope, but it's sure to make our lives better. But I can't make it because I don't have enough iq.:cryfeels:

Men with below 70 IQ are less likely to be virgins than men with an IQ of over 110. Let that sink in. Men who are retarded are less likely to be incels than men who are less than one standard deviation more intelligent than the average person. Women HATE intelligent men.

Didn’t you say you want to kill all currycels?

> Total: 15 (Incels: 15, Bluepillers: 0)

JFL, the soys don’t care about this

Men with below 70 IQ are less likely to be virgins than men with an IQ of over 110. Let that sink in. Men who are retarded are less likely to be incels than men who are less than one standard deviation more intelligent than the average person. Women HATE intelligent men.
Over for me

communisme mao dictateur asie risitas revolution chine communiste

The incel oppression is over. The traitor, fags, normies, chads, will be sent in education camps to be reeducated.
Foids will be sent in collectivist brothel.
Every unblackpilled sentences will be corrected by a public auto-critic.
The ideological leader will be rehab room. The saint will be raised upon everyones and be worshipped.

We will rule the earth one day.

To be serious, I am more interested in inventing AI robots than in world domination. :feelskek: Some call it a cope, but it's sure to make our lives better. But I can't make it because I don't have enough iq.:cryfeels:
Invent hype realistic AI sex robots for us.

communisme mao dictateur asie risitas revolution chine communiste

The incel oppression is over. The traitor, fags, normies, chads, will be sent in education camps to be reeducated.
Foids will be sent in collectivist brothel.
Every unblackpilled sentences will be corrected by a public auto-critic.
The ideological leader will be rehab room. The saint will be raised upon everyones and be worshipped.
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

This sounds like something IT cucks would write to make incels look bad

Hotdogdiscour2

In our new society, we have finally restored balance and fairness. Through decisive leadership, we have ensured that every man has the opportunity for companionship, with arranged partnerships that bring stability and end the chaos of modern dating. Women are now able to focus on their natural roles within the home, as we protect them from the unnecessary burdens of education and professional careers that lead to stress and dissatisfaction. We have cleansed our media of harmful influences, promoting traditional values that uphold our cultural heritage. Our advanced security measures safeguard our citizens, ensuring that everyone upholds these noble principles for the greater good.

Blessed are the incels, for they shall inherit the Earth (in videogame)
I think the Earth is better off without inheritors and the plague of necessity that haunts the damn place.
Without parasites, Nirvana can BE attained.

I think the Earth is better off without inheritors and the plague of necessity that haunts the damn place.
Without parasites, Nirvana can BE attained.
High IQ