Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love looking at TruerateMe

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Only to fucking realise that literally 95% of them (and that's being generous) mog me, despite being white, even the fucking deathnic cunts mog me. Fuck having an underbite and huge broken nose and mouth-breather phenotype, it never fucking began. FUCK IT ALL.

Just had a look for 30s. 90% look average, some incels. Every foid who posted there looks average or above average (which means they can easily get a 7+ guy)

People who post their pics online are rarely ugly

they are turbo simps, they rated a bald black foid higher than me

I too suffer from underbiteitis.
can mewing and tongue swallowing improve my chin and cheekbone projection and make my face leaner?
@Zer0/∞

lmao reminds me of the old r/incelselfie sub. Funniest shit ever.

I too suffer from underbiteitis.
can mewing and tongue swallowing improve my chin and cheekbone projection and make my face leaner?
@Zer0/∞
Nope! Only a lefort 1 and 3. HAHAHAHAA! Mewing past age 12 is omega cope.
Just had a look for 30s. 90% look average, some incels. Every foid who posted there looks average or above average (which means they can easily get a 7+ guy)
They also get a shit tonne more likes (the whores).

Nope! Only a lefort 1 and 3. HAHAHAHAA! Mewing past age 12 is omega cope.
Fark!!!
I saw some convincing results on soyddit from 21/23 year olds. What about that?

Fark!!!
Lighting, better angle, losing fat, purposely having tongue lowered to make jaw look shorter in before etc. Chances are if you have an underbite you can't correctly place your entire tongue in your palate (not just at the front) anyway, so mewing isn't possible

Fark!!!
Lighting, better angle, losing fat, purposely having tongue lowered to make jaw look shorter in before etc. Chances are if you have an underbite you can't correctly place your entire tongue in your palate (not just at the front) anyway, so mewing isn't possible
The actual dude who invented "mewing" says even during the teenage years with the help of appliances the changes aren't significant. Meaning mewing will only ever change the slightest bit of your face if you already have a mouth that can properly place the back 3rd tongue in your soft palate (so you can't be a chinless abomination or anything like that) and are less than like 18 years old. Under any other circumstances it will not work. The redditors who post those progress pics are either dumbasses, people who grew out their masseters or lying niggers.

They overrate all of the women there. Literal 5/10 run of the mill Beckies being told they look like Victoria’s Secret models.

Everyone on this earth mogs me to the sewers of favela. I'm such an ugly ogre