Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I love IT

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
IT workers are cool, they’re usually incels who are forced to help normies with basic computer problems. IT workers do not deserve to be slandered by having the same acronym as inceltears. They also shouldn’t be confused with tech support curries.

I propose we call inceltears RNC (redditniggers coping) from now on so as to not sully the good name of tech professionals.

Reddit Troons /Trannies Coping would be more befitting

Most IT worker incels are bluepilled and in denial of being incel

They also shouldn’t be confused with tech support curries.
indian-shhh.gif

IT workers are cool, they’re usually incels who are forced to help normies with basic computer problems. IT workers do not deserve to be slandered by having the same acronym as inceltears. They also shouldn’t be confused with tech support curries.

I propose we call inceltears RNC (redditniggers coping) from now on so as to not sully the good name of tech professionals.

Corrects, lots in incels in STEM

Most IT worker incels are bluepilled and in denial of being incel

True as well, lots of bluepilled incels simpmaxxing in the hope of having a relationship with a 30+ leftover