Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I love it how Alt-Righters think that ALL Incels are Leftist Soyboys...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Hello Fuckwit... We're the ones facing the MOST of SJW Foids & their Leftist Soy Boy allies vitriol & venom on a daily basis. You Alt Righters wouldn't know shit if those Leftincel bastards stood up to you & whacked you in the face... We go through that on a daily basis...

Then we have this...

Trying to be Edgy?... Son sit down & STFU Child...

Oh yeah... You have a hell of a lot of closeted Incels in your ranks BTW... Just letting you know... It's all 1 big cope for those sorry arse bastards... Antagonise them at your peril... Even though we're facing the same opposition... Only we have it a damn site harder than you'll ever know.
Thanks to Incels.me twitter user account standing up to that silly arse bastard. Just putting that out there.

They get a bit of internet fame then think they can crap all over unpopular groups. Funny part is a lot of their supporters are definitely incel. Must be nice to be a NT low inhibition normie.

Paul Watson is a cuck

>being alt-right: low energy

>being a nazbol/natsoc/fascist, Ted K and Pol Pot sympathizer: now we're talking.
Paul Watson is a cuck

more like Paul Twatson amirite? ok, I'll be going now.

Blank 063c1df39aae3940245cb46c29df9a13

Aaah, Paul Joseph Wankstain and Count Crapula.. Never really listened to those complete cucks much.. don't intend to listen to them either.

Every alt right e-celeb is a cuckold

They get a bit of internet fame then think they can crap all over unpopular groups. Funny part is a lot of their supporters are definitely incel. Must be nice to be a NT low inhibition normie.

Especially faggots who think Lauren Southern has anything of value to say. "Teeeeheeeeee west is cool you ugys teehheee" "OMG BRO SHE'S A FUCKING GENIUS HOLY FUCK SEND HER MONEY"

PJW and count dankula are bluepilled cucks who think they're redpilling people.

Watson gets a lot of flak but the incel problem is the only area where he's really missed the mark, for the most part he's reasonably informative and entertaining entry level stuff. Don't lump him in with the rest of the e-celebs because of his complete misunderstanding of incel issues.He's attractive and famous enough to have a decent time with women.

Dankula is a faggot.

Shouldn't that Count Dankula guy be in jail rn because of that nazi pug thing?

Shouldn't that Count Dankula guy be in jail rn because of that nazi pug thing?
he was just released. Thank God Britain hasn't fallen that far, yet.

instead of being alt right/ alt left how about we be FORWARD

Paul Joseph Watson is basically a moderate anti-SJW YouTuber. For better or worse.

He probably doesn't know himself how the fuck he ended up in that whole InfoWars circle.

If you are a young male who is extensively into politics, there is 90%+ chance you are incel.

If you are a young male who is extensively into politics, there is 90%+ chance you are incel.

On both sides. This.
instead of being alt right/ alt left how about we be FORWARD

Preach.
Paul Joseph Watson is basically a moderate anti-SJW YouTuber. For better or worse.

He probably doesn't know himself how the fuck he ended up in that whole InfoWars circle.

Fair enough. Why is he attacking a group who are of no threat to him or his movement or the Alt Right movement. We're not attacking him & his clique. They're attacking us unprovoked. That's what I'm complaining about. Other than that. I agree with him on quite a lot of stuff which I'm unashamed to say. I'm not a racial or religious supremacist of any sorts but if he & Dankula kept within their remit then I wouldn't have posted this thread. That simple.

Last edited:
this is the halo effect in reserve, very interesting.

people always assume im dumb as fuck, or that im into weird shit just based on my looks.
gotta stop paying attention to low iq normies

Watson gets a lot of flak but the incel problem is the only area where he's really missed the mark, for the most part he's reasonably informative and entertaining entry level stuff. Don't lump him in with the rest of the e-celebs because of his complete misunderstanding of incel issues.He's attractive and famous enough to have a decent time with women.

Dankula is a faggot.

Fair enough.
PJW and count dankula are bluepilled cucks who think they're redpilling people.

Unfortunately I'm starting to agree with you on this.

Forgot to say. Cope. Been there. Done that. Bought the t shirt.
he was just released. Thank God Britain hasn't fallen that far, yet.

Yes bro.

?

Last edited:

Dankula is a faggot.

faggots like PJW or sargon will never come here because they know that they will get intellectually bulldozed.
they rather take potshots at us from a distance

this is the halo effect in reserve, very interesting.

people always assume im dumb as fuck, or that im into weird shit just based on my looks.
gotta stop paying attention to low iq normies

I was heavily into that in a bygone age & stage of my life. Once upon a time.
faggots like PJW or sargon will never come here because they know that they will get intellectually bulldozed.
they rather take potshots at us from a distance

That's what I'm complaining about. There's no need for them to do that.
>being alt-right: low energy

>being a nazbol/natsoc/fascist, Ted K and Pol Pot sympathizer: now we're talking.

more like Paul Twatson amirite? ok, I'll be going now.

Lol.