Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope i love how the age pill just crushes normies, females, and chads

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
they had it all, then they lost it all when get old and turn over 30 year olds

they were used to receiving positive reinforcement continuously, but now that's also gone

they still live better lives than incels (no denying about that), but it just represents a dramatic drop of their great lifestyle

they don't go through the middle-age crisis for no reason

incels are simply better mentally prepared for what is to come like the covid pandemic. the covid pandemic made the normies and others fuming mad, and it was soul crushing for them

for us incels the age pill already go to us early in our lives, we knew it was going to be shit

they even try their best to halt aging, e.g. grey hairs, slower metabolisms, balding, wrinkles, ..., etc. when they try to fight against it

it just fights against them instead and its absolutely soul crushing to them.

they be like "omg how could this be happening to us?!" "this is how horrible"

they're the biggest softies. they're not prepared for the worst

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Cope age doesn’t matter till looks starts ti fade and that’s like 55-60ish

The wall does exist but it's not like good-looking people become incels at 30, yeah, they tend to lose a ton of SMV and the men get cockblocked by agecuck feminists if they ever try to get prime pussy again, but they'll still mog incels to oblivion up to their 60s even if really Chad (or female).

Pretty much. I posted for the first time in months on /pol/ in an agepill thread, and some coper immediately accused me of being a disinfo shill:feelskek::feelskek:.

Desperate Cope