Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i love how everyone invent a persona here, instead of real names

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i really hate facebook, twiter, and other social media where people use their real names, to pretty much show to everyone how they are, i really like here how everyone here have a "alternative" personality created to browse this place, everything you got is a image and name to repsent you, but instead of some boring name and your face, you actualy put a image and name that represent your personality.

i hate to know about Jake Paul new mortorcycle or how awesome is blablabah , i really prefer when people represent themselfs thought ideas instead of faces, fuck the rest of the internet, internet becoming easily accesible to everyone fucking sucks, i'm tired of youtube, facebook, twither and the other normie trash.

everything ofensive is cleaned, everything need to be good to everyone, there is no fucking uniques on anything, it's all recycletaded and regurtaded, i really like to have a place like this, to hang around and meet new people.

where people are going to like or dislike me based on my ideas, and not run away from my fugly ass face.

Some here have a persona but I’m just acting like my autistic self for the most part tbh

I agree, but I think it's more of what's appealing to everyone else.

Some here have a persona but I’m just acting like my autistic self for the most part tbh
22 k posts, you must be a talkactive guy

22 k posts, you must be a talkactive guy
lol no, it’s easier to talk when you don’t have to make eye contact or anything like that. I’m a really quiet person irl.

That's one of the reasons i don't like social media. The only photo of myself i have is my ID card photo.

that's why online world is better tbh. you can LARP as whoever you want

That's one of the reasons i don't like social media. The only photo of myself i have is my ID card photo.
know you boyo, my face is shit too, two bad traits can destroy a otherwise ok face, normit to incel :cryfeels:
that's why online world is better tbh. you can LARP as whoever you want
yup you could laps even as some giga :chad:, not here, but just look at mgtow foruns :feelsgah:

I don't mind being pseudonymous but I prefer to be anonymous.

I don't even have that. My ID expired 2 years ago and I haven't updated it.

It's the same everywhere else except places like facebook though.

No this here is the real me.
The me in rl is my persona.

((low effort post))

I prefer to just use my nickname since nicknames are more of my cup of tea than real names. I don’t really care if people know what my real full name is though.

lol no, it’s easier to talk when you don’t have to make eye contact or anything like that. I’m a really quiet person irl.

I feel you, I've literally been trying to update my FB pic for 2 years now but every shot is just too shitty.

It has been like this since the start of the internet, only losers use real names, and idiots

I dont have a personna, I'm a dabbing machine irl too

I can use my real name etc idc but this forum is not work like that

that's why I hate social media: you'll be judged by your face and nationality (indicated by your name) first

I don't mind being pseudonymous but I prefer to be anonymous.
imageboards ftw

that's why I hate social media: you'll be judged by your face and nationality (indicated by your name) first

imageboards ftw
i prefer pseudonomious, you get to make friends here

Actually, this site is the only place I know of where you don’t need a persona. There’s next to no filter here and you’re anonymous so you can be your true self without worry of backlash. On regular social media, everyone is a persona because they pretend to have perfect lives and are limited to what they say because they must remain PC. The fact that you don’t have to build a facade on this site is why I like this place so much.

What you call persona may real ego.

Actually, this site is the only place I know of where you don’t need a persona. There’s next to no filter here and you’re anonymous so you can be your true self without worry of backlash. On regular social media, everyone is a persona because they pretend to have perfect lives and are limited to what they say because they must remain PC. The fact that you don’t have to build a facade on this site is why I like this place so much.
well theres a bit of a filter here, like no femoid worship, and no bragging

I've probably revealed more about myself here then to most people I've befriended irl

I've probably revealed more about myself here then to most people I've befriended irl
feel the same way, i can't tell this crap to people on RL or they are going to hate me

tenor.gif

I reckon people are themselves here.

here i can be a lolicon