Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love drugs

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
I've taken 4 benz, a small line of esh and then smoked a whole lot :smonk:

I'm feeling damn good rn, it's been a while since I've gone this "crazy" using drugs other than cannabis sometimes

I've missed the feeling of feeling contempt

feels good man

I'm feeling damn good rn, it's been a while since I've gone this "crazy" using drugs other than cannabis sometimes

feels good man
nice broo

Be careful bro. Life can suck but it'll suck a lot more if you fuck your health.

weed will make you supper hungry

He knew the perc was fake and he still ate it... Now he OD on fentanyl JFL;

dont fuck with that many benzos. benzo detox is worse than heroin detox. its good escapism and cope but still, life can get even worse

if you want to get that sedated feeling but get fucked up at the same time do amanita muscarias, which is similar to benzos in feel but wont possibly kill you

Be careful bro. Life can suck but it'll suck a lot more if you fuck your health.
I'm very cautious when doing drugs, I always know my limits lucky, I never take drugs during a lot period if time anymore, I like the feeling if having control if my body you know

thanks for looking out for me brother!

dont fuck with that many benzos. benzo detox is worse than heroin detox. its good escapism and cope but still, life can get even worse

if you want to get that sedated feeling but get fucked up at the same time do amanita muscarias, which is similar to benzos in feel but wont possibly kill you
I only take like 4-5 of them every 4-6 months and sometimes even years inbetween, so I'm good I think+ thanks for checking in brother!

I'm very cautious when doing drugs, I always know my limits lucky, I never take drugs during a lot period if time anymore, I like the feeling if having control if my body you know

thanks for looking out for me brother!
All good. I'm just getting off weed after escapemaxing hard so I get you. Clarity of mind can be enjoyed if you find legit interests.

Also how do truecels with no social contacts get their stuff from ?

i heard good things about molly, what was it like?

Based drugmaxxing.

Bennies are awful. Went into psychosis after quitting cold turkey with RC presses.

Also how do truecels with no social contacts get their stuff from ?

find your local tent city, or wherever the homeless hang out

walk by a group and casually say what you're looking for, sort of just to nobody in particular

like i walk by and say "lookin for tina (meth)"

if nobody responds, keep head down and keep walking, try again elsewhere

someone will speak up, maybe lead you to a person who has it

state amount, these people aren't selling large quantities, especially to someone new. talk in money amounts, not weight amounts.
("lookin for 40 of tina")

have your money ready in your pocket, out of wallet, don't give money until you see the drug and its being handed over
(never give person money to "go get it")

pay the person who led you a little finders fee - $10 or $20

say thanks bro

walk away

don't ask for names, phone numbers, etc

eventually when you walk through there they will just come up to you

may seem obvious but took me a while to figure out how to do this

I only take 0.25mlg of Xanax not a daily intake, but enough to help me focus on whatevuh im doing.

~This is how you play smart, without getting addicted.

find your local tent city, or wherever the homeless hang out

walk by a group and casually say what you're looking for, sort of just to nobody in particular

like i walk by and say "lookin for tina (meth)"

if nobody responds, keep head down and keep walking, try again elsewhere

someone will speak up, maybe lead you to a person who has it

state amount, these people aren't selling large quantities, especially to someone new. talk in money amounts, not weight amounts.
("lookin for 40 of tina")

have your money ready in your pocket, out of wallet, don't give money until you see the drug and its being handed over
(never give person money to "go get it")

pay the person who led you a little finders fee - $10 or $20

say thanks bro

walk away

don't ask for names, phone numbers, etc

eventually when you walk through there they will just come up to you

may seem obvious but took me a while to figure out how to do this
Too high inhib for that shit. Paranoia that they might stab or rob me and if i buy something from them once they will talk to me every time i see them

feels good man
How you get benzos?

Smokin blonde hash today. Temple Ball and fruit punch flower yesterday was stronger tho. Maybe because no caffeine today.
Caffeine boosts cannabis buzz.

20230913 00 14 25

I dont take drugs are a waste of money cuz u can get free dopamine off other stuff thats free