Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love doing but can't do it

motherfucker8

motherfucker8

Clandestine Blaze
★★
It's fucking retarded this shit, we can't get women, so we find things to enjoy anyway, I love vaping, smoking, getting blackout drunk and doing drugs but I stopped doing any of that shit cause I don't wanna die early or suffer from years of cancer and hospital stays, fucking annoying as fuck, it also rots my teeth making the situation worse than it already is, just kill me at this point.

Sorry, bro. That sounds rough. Any personal trauma to spur on this self-destructive streak? It can't JUST be women. If you want to talk about it, you can shoot me a PM.

Go to a doctor

Sorry, bro. That sounds rough. Any personal trauma to spur on this self-destructive streak? It can't JUST be women. If you want to talk about it, you can shoot me a PM.
No it's not fucking women, this shit runs deep
fucking hate myself and everyone more than anyone that has ever walked this earth, been this way since like 17 and I'm now 24 and still the same, I don't feel like a person and sometimes I feel like I'm missing half of my body
I have an addictive personality on top of it, I abuse everything I get into, used to be a huge alcoholic but got my act together last year and quit everything, just quit vaping recently cause it fucks my teeth up, feelsbadman

Thanks btw I never tell people my shit irl, can't be bothered to dump on anyone, so I sometimes vent online anonymously

Alright so you stopped

Then what's your current problem

Im gonna start drinking again. Getting weed is too hard for me

Its not bad, but its more difficult to grind it and it has to be mixed with tobacco to burn properly
I tried it a bunch of times, I just hate how it feels on my lungs, maybe weed is different, I can't believe these mfs smoke it so much here

Thanks btw I never tell people my shit irl, can't be bothered to dump on anyone, so I sometimes vent online anonymously
You don't have to be specific or doxx yourself. Be comfortable with it; keep it anonymous.