Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love DBDR

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
DBDR is the greatest and most relatable youtuber

i can t relate to him and I hate him... he has his stupid rich parents support and is a full time clown i hope he kills himself

:blackpill:You only like him because of his voice. If I made a yt video not even fellow cels would listen to me

Not gonna lie, his content makes me both sad and happy. He has a brain and feels like a human, then the shit were he mentions how he got bullied, pissed me off that the chads had no acountability to face. Thats middle school bully story is why I carry a knife, incase a chad trys to fuck with me.

Tell me your thoughts on this video

It’s insane that the guy working at the liquor store was listening to his videos (could be lying)

Yeah DBDR is my favorite blackpill youtuber.

He has interesting and relatable experiences and seems pretty down to earth

Not gonna lie, his content makes me both sad and happy. He has a brain and feels like a human, then the shit were he mentions how he got bullied, pissed me off that the chads had no acountability to face. Thats middle school bully story is why I carry a knife, incase a chad trys to fuck with me.
And with that knife you can get a police arrest forever. Subhumans cant win!

Shit video fuck NTFags
:blackpill:You only like him because of his voice. If I made a yt video not even fellow cels would listen to me
cope he has more diverse and relatable content than other blackpillers describing relatable issues non NTs suffer like maladaptive daydreaming, jestermaxxing, the realities of being behind in life (however he claims he’s NT whilst I’m legit disabled), not playing vidya, etc.
he has his stupid rich parents support
Lol rich in Mumbai his parents are divorced jfl

It’s insane that the guy working at the liquor store was listening to his videos (could be lying)
DBDR's entire channel is lying.

Sometimes i think he's making shit up even though it seems realistic from time to time

I haven't watched that video yet but the tails beef is retarded. Basically dbdr stood by tails no matter how many times tails clowned dbdr, but the moment dbdr made ONE lighthearted comment slightly critical of one of tails opinions on him, tails sperged out and made a video "declaring war" on dbdr.

Also tails has a gf. He is not incel. he is a fakcel so nothing he says is valid

I'm not a dbdr fanboy btw, I'm just saying it as it is

I used to watch him a lot but not so much anymore. His videos used to be relatable blackpill videos, like "why I don't trust normies" and "no one is coming for you. You are alone in this world". But now it's basically just a vlog channel. He just tells stories from his life which aren't very relatable because he mogs the hell out of me and probably most users on here as well. Sometimes he can be really funny but honestly it's more sad than anything with how his life has been falling apart recently.

his stories are not credible. he is much better savy guy. ex-oreo man

Some of his stories are consistent with details he mentioned in videos years ago so I think he's got at least some credibility
his stories are not credible. he is much better savy guy. ex-oreo man

Some of his stories are consistent with details he mentioned in videos years ago so I think he's got at least some credibility
No, they're not. DBDR completely changed his life story early in his Youtube life, and deleted his first videos to cover that (which he gave a lame excuse of his friends saw them). That's why while I do find his storytelling interesting, I don't believe anything he says. He's even said he twists his stories to get the most views.

i can t relate to him and I hate him... he has his stupid rich parents support and is a full time clown i hope he kills himself
They don't share any with him so doesn't even matter.
It's like saying you are jealous of a sub5 because he is in a room with all girls, none of the girls would ever want to have sex with him anyway so what is there to be jealous of?

I find Rehab Room much more relatable. DBDR is fine though, I just think Rehab Room’s videos offer more objective insight into the problems we face.

i like his videos but he is not a truecel

he's tall and white, could easily get an ethnic foid to fuck him

being ginger is not a death sentence like he claims

His parents are divorced, his mom needs to date niggers for ebt money and his dad lives in a trailer park, wtf do you mean rich?