Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i love committing mass genocide of cumskins’ futures

I'd rather be rich and ugly than good looking and poor. What's so great about being a Chad if I have to spend 80 hours a week working in some dead end job just to pay bills? What time would I have for being a slayer?
You won't become rich. And yes, being ugly will also hinder your chances.

I had a life of no party, no friends, and no fun, and still ended up over 30, still living with my parents, unemployed, and having to argue with my mom whenever I want her to give me some of my disability money. School didn't do shit for me.
Yes, it is incredibly unlikely for anyone to become rich nowadays. There is literally not enough money to make because the pre-existing top 1% has accumulated so much of the world's wealth.

we all know ricecels get shit grades, you can barely write English I know I've had group projects with you fucks

-Anime avatar ✅
-Asian low-testo frustration ✅
-Hate foids posts ❌
-Based opinions ❌

Homosexual detected. Opinion invalidated.
Protocol: exterminate

Hang yourself :feelsYall:

we all know ricecels get shit grades, you can barely write English I know I've had group projects with you fucks
True. Asians being good in school is actually a myth. They only get good grades in subjects that were biased.

-Anime avatar ✅
-Hate foids posts ❌
-Based opinions ❌

Exactly.

@DarkStarDown is german iirc

germanics arent as fked as other whites
I have Germanic blood in me, about 1/4th, but I am not fully Germanic.

However, I would say Germanics are amongst some of the most fucked Whites.
just by existing, i stopped cumskins from attending an advanced math class. This affected their gpa and therefore futures. I maybe even stopped the development of their mathematical motivation and hence fucked their grades in the simple math subjects. I am glad to contribute to mass cumskin failure
Firstly, all I have to say is rent-free.
i didnt put any effort into math. I attended most classes, i understood everything then did revision on the bus on the day of the test. Whites at my school were studious, you can't blame them, it's just genetics
Tales of things that never happened.
Yeah well, that's what Asians (East and South Asians) experience for the most part. It's why most of them end up socially maladjusted and at best get some 1/10 asian wife that eats up their money while cheating with the White Chad in the gas station. At this point, White sperm donors are making inroads in East Asia and there are a lot of Chinese women having children on their own with European (mostly Danish) sperm donors.
Geez, I wonder what these HAPAs lives will look like?
-Anime avatar ✅
-Hate foids posts ❌
-Based opinions ❌

Kek. :feelshaha:
Actual nonsense. You don't know shit about Ancient Greek history.
Most shitskins on here have no clue about history.
White foids should let me fuck them
Nah sorry mang, they're for my BAAC(Big Atlantid-Aryan Cock) only.
just like how shitskins resent Whites for being more attractive, stronger, creative, and intelligent.
Explains their massive projection & coping when arguing with Whites online: Even though, they start 90% of confrontations.

So true. Muh money, bro you don't even have a dick. :lul:
@LesscoBlob is a big dick fakecel confirmed! No wonder that girl sat on your lap and enjoyed it.

He actually has a point, dick is cope for Asians because they have so little testosterone that they don't even care about sex. :lul:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Actually true.

White Chad will still get a high paying jobs from his stacy gf's dad while failing every class in school

Pretty good if they stay in East Asia. Many "Asian" models in China, Japan and South Korea are actually HAPAs. That's why they have very defined faces and more European-like eyes and lighter skin.

I have Germanic blood in me, about 1/4th, but I am not fully Germanic.

However, I would say Germanics are amongst some of the most fucked Whites.

Firstly, all I have to say is rent-free.

Tales of things that never happened.

Kek. :feelshaha:

Most shitskins on here have no clue about history.

Nah sorry mang, they're for my BAAC(Big Atlantid-Aryan Cock) only.

Explains their massive projection & coping when arguing with Whites online: Even though, they start 90% of confrontations.
i scored in the 99th percentile on mathematics standardized tests so i didnt have to try to do very well. Muh tales lol keep coping fag

WHERE DA WHITE WIMENZ AT NIGGUH

Wild how whites poke fun at blacks for making excuses and claiming iq tests are fake, then turn right around and claim asian iq tests are frauded and make up a SHIT ton of excuses when it turns out asians have higher avg iq than them.

You will never be white.
i scored in the 99th percentile on mathematics standardized tests so i didnt have to try to do very well. Muh tales lol keep coping fag
dnr
Wild how whites poke fun at blacks for making excuses and claiming iq tests are fake, then turn right around and claim asian iq tests are frauded and make up a SHIT ton of excuses when it turns out asians have higher avg iq than them.
This is a fair point, and I agree it is hypocritical: It’s also another blackpill how the normies of my race praise shitskin & nigger thug “culture” yet have no issue mocking Rices, who at least are high-IQ, contribute to society, etc.

However, from what I understand Whites are more divergent, whereas asians are more convergent in terms of thinking.

chink cope is always the funniest.

chink cope is always the funniest.
how am i coping? the thread is a bit exaggerated for the lols but its true. I and other asians took the spots of whites who wouldve been top of the grade a decade or two ago. Lots of whites still did well regardless of not being high achievers in math but yea, they couldnt get creme de la creme marks. Most whites who wouldve comfortably been elite in the past are now competing with asians and are losing. Asians keep topping average income every year so its a big problem for whites.

Last edited:
how am i coping? the thread is a bit exaggerated for the lols but its true. I and other asians took the spots of whites who wouldve been top of the grade a decade or two ago. Lots of whites still did well regardless of not being high achievers in math but yea, they couldnt get creme de la creme marks. Most whites who wouldve comfortably been elite in the past are now competing with asians and are losing. Asians keep topping average income every year so its a big problem for whites.
thats a lot of words. cope.

thats all you have you piss soaked chink hahahahaha

thats all you have you piss soaked chink hahahahaha
whats with these ad hominems? literally if threads are made about other races no one bats an eye but a thread on whites is made and people lose their minds lol

ive been incel shamed like 99 times yet i did it once in retaliation and @LeFrenchCel perma’d me

Jfl at this forum :feelshaha:

Legit corrupt af

Have you ever played PUBG my guy? These people are the biggest cheaters in the world it's not that far-fetched. But generally yeah asians seem pretty smart so I don't doubt the IQ test and niggers seem pretty dumb so I don't doubt it there either.

And idk what crawled up this chinamans ass but I do agree: fuck meritocracy, whites first and only. Meritocracy is cringe, white privilege is based, no foreigners should be allowed to take our jobs or college-spots no matter how fucking smart they are. It's like paying for your neighbors kids college tuition because your own kid is lower IQ, meritocritards have no loyalty to their own people, it doesn't even cross their mind that loyalty is an option.

Have you ever played PUBG my guy? These people are the biggest cheaters in the world it's not that far-fetched. But generally yeah asians seem pretty smart so I don't doubt the IQ test and niggers seem pretty dumb so I don't doubt it there either.
For their IQ, see what I said above: What differentiates us from them is that they are more convergent, whereas we’re more divergent in terms of thinking.

And idk what crawled up this chinamans ass but I do agree. fuck meritocracy, whites first and only. Meritocracy is cringe, white privilege is based, no foreigners should be allowed to take our jobs or college-spots no matter how fucking smart they are. It's like paying for your neighbors kids college tuition because your own kid is lower IQ, meritocritards have no loyalty to their own people, it doesn't even cross their mind that loyalty is an option.
Based take.

fire up the ovens enough of this PoC clownery every day on .is kill every "Poc"

whats with these ad hominems? literally if threads are made about other races no one bats an eye but a thread on whites is made and people lose their minds lol
Well I agree, and on another thread I even showed a source to dispute your claims: However, you also bragged here so you are in no position to talk really. :feelsjuice:

fire up the ovens enough of this PoC clownery every day on .is kill every "Poc"
Half of what Shitskins & Niggers do here is complain about Whites and/or project onto us, and when one of us(myself usually) fights back, they go off bitching to the mods.

Half of what Shitskins & Niggers do here is complain about Whites and/or project onto us, and when one of us(myself usually) fights back, they go off bitching to the mods.
If youre talking about me, i dont want the mod to warn or ban anyone, its just funny i got warned before for something everyone else is doing

If youre talking about me, i dont want the mod to warn or ban anyone, its just funny i got warned before for something everyone else is doing
I’m just speaking objectively, because it’s true

For their IQ, see what I said above: What differentiates us from them is that they are more convergent, whereas we’re more divergent in terms of thinking.
Yeah I would not be surprised if they were higher IQ but it's common knowledge that they're also cheating scumbags so while I think they're probably wrong I do understand when whites accuse them of cheating those IQ scores.
Based take.
Thanks, it's crazy how you won't hear a single rightwing jewtuber make the case for why we should have white privilege.

ive been incel shamed like 99 times yet i did it once in retaliation and @LeFrenchCel perma’d me

Jfl at this forum :feelshaha:

Legit corrupt af
Because you deserved it :feelsYall:

Divergent thinking relies on semantic and episodic memory

semantic is memory of facts which is in the verbal iq section (general knowledge). Whites and asians are always very close in verbal iq with asians even mogging in lots of studies. As for episodic, i dont know who mogs but i doubt asians have worse memories of events.

maybe whites are naturally more divergent and asians convergent, but asians can do both well imo if they try

dyscalculia victims itt