Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love burning women alive in video games

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I love fire in video games. I love it when the developers go the extra mile and add appropriate animations/sounds to fire effects.

So when you use a flamethrower or molotov, the enemy NPCs will writhe around in pain and agony as they FUCKING SCREAM.

If the game has female enemies...even better...

Games where you can light women on fire and listen to them scream:
  • Mafia 3
  • GTA 4 and GTA V
  • Dishonored 2
  • Far Cry Primal
  • Far Cry 5

or just watch liveleak content from the cartel slaughtering women lol?

that is cool though

I have fond memories of playing GTA San Andreas back in the day and seeing how many women I could waste in 24 hours of game time.

Napalmcel detected

or just watch liveleak content from the cartel slaughtering women lol?

Thats degenerate though. That's me taking pleasure in a real person's death which is too far even for a man as bitter as me.

Doing it in video games is different. It's like guys who watch rape-hentai to enjoy it mentally but would never really rape a woman in real life. Fiction lets us indulge in things and enjoy them for what they are in a simulation.

In GTAV we are encouraged to be criminals who slaughter hundreds of innocent policemen. Yet this game is a cultural phenomenon and played by millions of people all over the world.

I think of my indulgence as an extension of that. A 12 yr old kid playing GTAV isn't a psychopath. And me, a lonely man who likes hurting women in video games, isn't anything "bad". I'm just a fresh man doing fresh stuff.

Thats degenerate though. That's me taking pleasure in a real person's death which is too far even for a man as bitter as me.

Doing it in video games is different. It's like guys who watch rape-hentai to enjoy it mentally but would never really rape a woman in real life. Fiction lets us indulge in things and enjoy them for what they are in a simulation.

In GTAV we are encouraged to be criminals who slaughter hundreds of innocent policemen. Yet this game is a cultural phenomenon and played by millions of people all over the world.

I think of my indulgence as an extension of that. A 12 yr old kid playing GTAV isn't a psychopath. And me, a lonely man who likes hurting women in video games, isn't anything "bad". I'm just a fresh man doing fresh stuff.

This still isn't healthy and habits like this end up getting worse. Before you know it, you'll want something more extreme like what the other guy mentioned, liveleaks.

Has anybody ever played a game called RapeLay?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay

Kimura first starts with the youngest, Manaka. Following her to the subway, he gropes her on the train. After getting off the train, he traps her in a public bathroom and rapes her, taking pictures of her semen-covered naked body with his mobile phone. Kimura instructs Manaka to feign sickness the next day and stay in her room.

The next day he follows Yuuko, the mother, from her house to the train station where he fondles her on the train. Kimura follows her to the city park. As per his plan, Manaka calls Yuuko on her mobile phone, telling her that she is in the bushes at the park. When Yuuko walks towards the bushes, Kimura ambushes her, ties her up and rapes her in the park. He takes pictures of her semen-covered naked body before handing her over to his gang of henchmen on the side, who detain her for him.

Sounds like my type of game!

This is amazing, my man.

1520831200483.gif

I love fire in video games. I love it when the developers go the extra mile and add appropriate animations/sounds to fire effects.

So when you use a flamethrower or molotov, the enemy NPCs will writhe around in pain and agony as they FUCKING SCREAM.

• Mafia 3
  • GTA 4 and GTA V
  • Dishonored 2
  • Far Cry Primal
  • Far Cry 5
Postal 2

Thanks for the new game recommendations

sleeping dogs is good because you can do actual kung fu on bitches, tackle them on the ground, yank em and toss em around

I feel you. I like to Brand ulti these bitches.

tumblr_mhw2dk7UeI1s5nlk4o1_250.gif

female in gif. She's hot too

KKXhQWj.jpg

• Mafia 3
  • GTA 4 and GTA V
  • Dishonored 2
  • Far Cry Primal
  • Far Cry 5

Don't forget skyrim , i like using my Flame Magicka on femoids

Skyrim and Oblivion too xD

This still isn't healthy and habits like this end up getting worse. Before you know it, you'll want something more extreme like what the other guy mentioned, liveleaks.

So every person that plays GTAV is a criminal in the making?

sleeping dogs is good because you can do actual kung fu on bitches, tackle them on the ground, yank em and toss em around

My afternoon plans have now been made. Time to log off and have some fun playing my brother's Sleeping Dogs game!

So every person that plays GTAV is a criminal in the making?

Not everyone is getting off from violence like you.

Not saying you're a criminal in the making either, I'm just refuting your confidence that your addiction isn't going to get me extreme.

i get a slight smirk whn i hav femoids as enemies in gams

you can also do that in infamous second son with smoke