Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love being overleveled in videogames

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL at cucks who say "but if you're overleveled the game becomes too easy and it's boring, you're not a real gamer if you don't die >50 times and use the worst items, it's more challenging! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:". Fuck that :feelskek: I love to grind or do sidequests to be overleveled (or in some games leveling up is very easy so you don't even have to grind) and have strong objects and crush my enemies in the first try, it's so glorious. For example in Kingdom Hearts winning the coliseum tournaments in the first try thanks to your high level and good objects, or in Yakuza using the OP special attacks masters teach you.

I wish I could overlevel IRL

The closest we'll get to Chad's life tbh

Or in mount and blade when u re high skilled

No challenge no fun tbh

Same here.

I think it could be caused by competitiveness, perfectionism, neuroticism, will to relax and perhaps something else.
I don't game much but I find it to be relaxing to do things like that, as if your body wants to feel that it excels at something.

if I ever use the worst items it's just for variety, mods are better to make a game more challenging