Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost my only incel friend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
I am so sad I lost my only incel/ forever alobe friend who could understand me.

I found this guy ( he is 26 y/o as me)on reddit, on r/foreveralone in December 2021. We have talked almost daily on Discord, venting and all stuff. All was great until one month ago when he decided to give Tinder a try again, for the last time. After one week, he got a match or two. And after long conversations, he went on a date with her, bla bla, and they form a couple now.

I am very happy for my friend he escaped, even tho a bit jealous. But since he has started to this girl, he started replying less and less to my messages and now he appears online but I didn't receive a reply since 3 days ago.

I presume our friendship is over. I don't blame him, he probably doesn't want to talk anymore with pathetic losers like me.

I am completely friendless now....

Sorry to hear that, truth is its always hoes before bros and he'll be wanting to spend as much time with her as possible. All you can really hope for is he'll get dumped and come crawling back to you. Crabs in a bucket and shared misery is the only real way incels can hold friendships with each other when they bonded over such things in the first place.

Last edited:
Niggas will ditch their friends soon as they get a foid:feelsclown: us incels are truly alone, it's better to not have friends and just cope on forums with other lunatics.

Sorry to hear that, truth is its always hoes before bros and he'll be wanting to spend as much time with her as possible. All you can really hope for is he'll get dumped and come crawling back to you.
Yes, I understand. I try to move on, I cried for losing him, because I really cared about our friendship. I don't wish him to break up with his gf, maybe if I escaped (0.00% chances in my case) I would have done the same, who knows?!

Don’t worry he’ll be back soon. :feelsokman:

Niggas will ditch their friends soon as they get a foid:feelsclown: us incels are truly alone, it's better to not have friends and just cope on forums with other lunatics.
Yeah. In Octomber 2021, I lost another incel friend when he escaped, he ghosted me totally. Probably I will not make any new friend to stop suffering.

Damn that's sad :feelscry:

I was going to say that's why internet friendships are gay and you should strive for real life friends. Then I remember my best friend since elementary school pretty much abandoned me as soon as he got a gf (when we were 17).

I've also tried reaching out to the last friend I had who is also an incel to this day, and at first he wanted to talk but now he never responds to my text. I think since he's mentally ill. :cryfeels:

Damn that's sad :feelscry:

I was going to say that's why internet friendships are gay and you should strive for real life friends. Then I remember my best friend since elementary school pretty much abandoned me as soon as he got a gf (when we were 17).

I've also tried reaching out to the last friend I had who is also an incel to this day, and at first he wanted to talk but now he never responds to my text. I think since he's mentally ill. :cryfeels:
Sorry for your loss too. I imagine how painful it was, as it a long irl friendship. Being ghosted hurts so bad...

He was never your friend
Don’t worry he’ll be back soon
For what , he just proved to him that at the mere sight of Pussy which happen to be more than 3 billion on this earth ,his “friend” will bounce

Sorry for your loss too. I imagine how painful it was, as it a long irl friendship. Being ghosted hurts so bad...
All of you niggas that keep crying in this thread didn’t Learn the lesson

Friendship is not that deep , you guys think it’s something magical ,it’s not ,most of your friends will abandon you when their situation change.

If you have an incel friends who get a girlfriend and still insist on keeping contacts with you like before , then congratulations you’ve found your blood brother

Yes, I understand. I try to move on, I cried for losing him, because I really cared about our friendship. I don't wish him to break up with his gf, maybe if I escaped (0.00% chances in my case) I would have done the same, who knows?!
You want a new friend? I'm here if so. Now the thing with me is you just gotta worry about if I randomly rage quit life but long as I'm alive I don't mind talking. You may hate my political ideology though.

Btw, 3 days of no reply isn't the end of the world. I had a friend (no longer with us) who I talked to for the last few years. Sometimes it would take a week or so for one of us to reply to the other. But... we also wrote huge 3 to 10 page replies because we spoke a lot about philosophy and the implications of death.

I just really wish he would have told me he was going to off himself. He spoke about it a lot, but, I didn't know his last reply was going to be his last. Like, he told me there was nothing I could do to stop him if he decided to end it, but I still wish I could have at least had different last words for him. I replied like any other reply. I would have sent him some money to go get drunk and have a last day party or something first.

I prob wont be ending it any time soon because I'm too cowardly, but If you plan on ending it, at least lemme know first alright?

He was never your friend

For what , he just proved to him that at the mere sight of Pussy which happen to be more than 3 billion on this earth ,his “friend” will bounce

Friendship is not that deep , you guys think it’s something magical ,it’s not ,most of your friends will abandon you when their situation change.

If you have an incel friends who get a girlfriend and still insist on keeping contacts with you like before , then congratulations you’ve found your blood brother
Now, after losing so many friends (both incels and normies), I feel you are right. I don't want him back to my life, he showed miserable personality by just suddenly ghosting me. And now I try to move on, probably in a few days I will forget him.

He's a bluepilled cuck, not an incel

This is one of the reasons of why I don't have much desire to have friends. They will lose interest in me the moment a woman enters their lives.

This is one of the reasons of why I don't have much desire to have friends. They will lose interest in me the moment a woman enters their lives.
After this experience probably I won't want anymore to have friends cause they do that.

I found this guy ( he is 26 y/o as me)on reddit, on r/foreveralone in December 2021. We have talked almost daily on Discord, venting and all stuff. All was great until one month ago when he decided to give Tinder a try again, for the last time. After one week, he got a match or two. And after long conversations, he went on a date with her, bla bla, and they form a couple now.

I am very happy for my friend he escaped, even tho a bit jealous. But since he has started to this girl, he started replying less and less to my messages and now he appears online but I didn't receive a reply since 3 days ago.

I presume our friendship is over. I don't blame him, he probably doesn't want to talk anymore with pathetic losers like me.

Sucks, but a huge reason why I don't make friends online. They can drop you so fast.

The same thing has happened to me on multiple occasions, the last of which I posted about here:

I'm sorry you had to go through that, it's one of the worst sensations.

You dont need friends who lifemog you

What was his stats like height, race, career, etc...

He came back to me. Sent me a lot of messages telling me how great is to have sex (he lost his V card yesterday) and described me the experience. I am happy for him, but at the same time I'm crying inside, realising I'm such a pathetic loser.

He came back to me. Sent me a lot of messages telling me how great is to have sex (he lost his V card yesterday) and described me the experience. I am happy for him, but at the same time I'm crying inside, realising I'm such a pathetic loser.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

I know :( I blocked him btw. I can't stand disrespect. You know your best friend is incel and you brag about having sex to him.

if he has that then hes not an incel

Exactly alot of guys will throw you under the bus for some used up vajaja. No honour

You should be happy for him and trow away your selfishness .He was never your friend,just a human that used to relate to you .If he cared about you,he would have the dignity to not brag,but to help you.

You need to internalize this lesson, because this is only one aspect of it in life:

He was never your friend

Exactly.

Most incels are truly pathetic and are as emotional as the women they think they are better than.

Shit like this never even happened to me, because I was the one that broke friendships off once I realized that my friends lives were going in different directions.

A lot of incels really don't have any self awareness either, it's like they spend every day sticking their head in the sand trying to hide from the truth, so they don't see shit like this coming around the corner.

The only constant in your life is you, you need to base your entire life around your path, your desires, your wants and needs, your dreams. Everybody else is secondary.

Strange as it may sound if you want a good friend for life you should try to find a Chad that takes a liking to you for whatever reason. :feelshehe:

The reason behind that being Chads are not prone to becoming pussy whipped like the average incel is once finally given a chance at female companionship. :society:

A young Chad in other words due to his many or perhaps endless dating options, most often chooses to remain a free spirit (playboy archetype) and not immediately try and base his entire life and existence around one woman or to put it in freshly ascended incel terms the very first woman to ever give him a chance or the time of day etc, etc. :feelsclown:

he will be back after getting cheated on :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Exactly.

Most incels are truly pathetic and are as emotional as the women they think they are better than.

Shit like this never even happened to me, because I was the one that broke friendships off once I realized that my friends lives were going in different directions.

A lot of incels really don't have any self awareness either, it's like they spend every day sticking their head in the sand trying to hide from the truth, so they don't see shit like this coming around the corner.

The only constant in your life is you, you need to base your entire life around your path, your desires, your wants and needs, your dreams. Everybody else is secondary.
I Bookmark this , Not being selfish or making Life About you is ridiculous. :bigbrain:

Strange as it may sound if you want a good friend for life you should try to find a Chad that takes a liking to you for whatever reason. :feelshehe:
Should I be surprised that you of all people said this blue pilled nonsense :feelskek:. There is no such thing as a "Chad friend" in the same way as there is no such thing as a "Female friend".

People who aren't "equally yoked" end up having ulterior motives towards eachother (either both parties or one party).

In the case with Male + Female "friendships", the guy usually has repressed romantic and sexual interests and at the slightest observed weakness he will exploit her emotions to try to fuck her (the most typical example being when the bitch and her boyfriend have a falling out and that "guy friend" is her "shoulder to cry on"). As the saying goes "a shoulder to cry on a is a dick to ride on" lol.

On the female side they are usually just using this "male friend" for his utility (money, attention, physical labor, etc). They will lead him on knowing full well he has romantic interests.

Now to the more relevant case Chad + Incel "friendship". The Chad just see's you as a "pet", and someone to "amuse" him, someone to keep around because you make him look that much better by comparison, you're a charity case or a long running joke that he talks about with other friends in his main group. You will never be a part of the main group, they might actually all be in cahoots and let you think you are so that they can all "be in on the joke".

A young Chad in other words due to his many or perhaps endless dating options, most often chooses to remain a free spirit (playboy archetype) and not immediately try and base his entire life and existence around one woman or to put it in freshly ascended incel terms the very first woman to ever give him a chance or the time of day etc, etc. :feelsclown:
JFL, you are falsely conflating "Chad" with "Black Pilled". Never interacted with a legit Chad during my school days, but I encountered a few Chad lites, they were all attractive, tall, had girl friends at a young age (probably grew into be Chads later). They were all blue pilled too.

If you ask any Chad if "love" exists they will likely say yes, they can cheat on 20 girls and say that they "loved" all of them and that "love is real". They live in a bubble and they don't have any self awareness, because they don't need to be self aware.

Chad isn't going to be pussy whipped, but he's still going to give you pointless shitty blue pilled advice, and that's a fact.

Should I be surprised that you of all people said this blue pilled nonsense :feelskek:. There is no such thing as a "Chad friend" in the same way as there is no such thing as a "Female friend".

People who aren't "equally yoked" end up having ulterior motives towards eachother (either both parties or one party).

In the case with Male + Female "friendships", the guy usually has repressed romantic and sexual interests and at the slightest observed weakness he will exploit her emotions to try to fuck her (the most typical example being when the bitch and her boyfriend have a falling out and that "guy friend" is her "shoulder to cry on"). As the saying goes "a shoulder to cry on a is a dick to ride on" lol.

On the female side they are usually just using this "male friend" for his utility (money, attention, physical labor, etc). They will lead him on knowing full well he has romantic interests.

Now to the more relevant case Chad + Incel "friendship". The Chad just see's you as a "pet", and someone to "amuse" him, someone to keep around because you make him look that much better by comparison, you're a charity case or a long running joke that he talks about with other friends in his main group. You will never be a part of the main group, they might actually all be in cahoots and let you think you are so that they can all "be in on the joke".

JFL, you are falsely conflating "Chad" with "Black Pilled". Never interacted with a legit Chad during my school days, but I encountered a few Chad lites, they were all attractive, tall, had girl friends at a young age (probably grew into be Chads later). They were all blue pilled too.

If you ask any Chad if "love" exists they will likely say yes, they can cheat on 20 girls and say that they "loved" all of them and that "love is real". They live in a bubble and they don't have any self awareness, because they don't need to be self aware.

Chad isn't going to be pussy whipped, but he's still going to give you pointless shitty blue pilled advice, and that's a fact.
blkpillpress said:

You're mistaken.

What you've identified is a "type" of Chad or stereotype of a Chad.

The basic two faced fratboy faggot is what you're talking about.

The type of Chad most often seen in afterschool specials about the dangers of drugs and alcohol and pre-marital sex, etc, etc.

A guy like that doesn't even give two shits about his own fellow Chad "friends" as EVERYTHING is his "amusement" or to be used and discarded at his leisure.

No. You speak of that which you've never experienced and so believe doesn't exist.

That being the Chad that actually is and can be a loyal friend to an incel.

I grew up with one such guy who is my best childhood friend but when I think back on my life I actually was made the genuine friend of several Chads growing up.

See what you don't understand is that not ALL relationships between human beings of shall we say a "different caliber" is based on parasitism or predator prey.

SOME such relationships/interactions actually turn out to be what is known as "symbiotic" relationships ie you scratch my back in a certain needed way I scratch yours and we both benefit is what it basically means or comes down to.

My giga Chad childhood best friends thing was he was an avid and great storyteller and practically begged for a willing audience to listen to his various tales of adventure and conquest.

Naturally I being in the dire predicament of all our site members here was more than happy to listen and so vicariously live through him and his experiences.

This symbioses brought us closer together because we fulfilled a deep need the other had.

It had nothing to do with humiliation or domination or degradation as you would so ignorantly assert is the case for all Chad + Incel friendships.

Bottom line is you as always are an obnoxious, arrogant prick that can't seem to understand that there are effective ways to do things that are not your way of doing things.

The only reason I haven't booted you from the forum permaneantly as of yet or probably ever is that despite your ignorance and obnoxiousness you do have important things to say at times and have perhaps helped many users.

Its as I've always said if only you could shut off your arrogance/obnoxiousness switch and learn to get along/play nice with others you truly could be the great poster so many of your ardent fanboys only think you are now.

Last edited:
You're mistaken.

What you've identified is a "type" of Chad or stereotype of a Chad.

The basic two faced fratboy faggot is what you're talking about.

The type of Chad most often seen in afterschool specials about the dangers of drugs and alcohol and pre-marital sex, etc, etc.

A guy like that doesn't even give two shits about his own fellow Chad "friends" as EVERYTHING is his "amusement" or to be used and discarded at his leisure.

No. You speak of that which you've never experienced and so believe doesn't exist.

That being the Chad that actually is and can be a loyal friend to an incel.

I grew up with one such guy who is my best childhood friend but when I think back on my life I actually was made the genuine friend of several Chads growing up.

See what you don't understand is that not ALL relationships between human beings of shall we say a "different caliber" is based on parasitism or predator prey.

SOME such relationships/interactions actually turn out to be what is known as "symbiotic" relationships ie you scratch my back in a certain needed way I scratch yours and we both benefit is what it basically means or comes down to.

My giga Chad childhood best friends thing was he was an avid and great storyteller and practically begged for a willing audience to listen to his various tales of adventure and conquest.

Naturally I being in the dire predicament of all our site members here was more than happy to listen and so vicariously live through him and his experiences.

This symbioses brought us closer together because we fulfilled a deep need the other had.

It had nothing to do with humiliation or domination or degradation as you would so ignorantly assert is the case for all Chad + Incel friendships.

Bottom line is you as always are an obnoxious, arrogant prick that can't seem to understand that there are effective ways to do things that are not your way of doing things.
I'm sure some exceptions to the rule exist, but to tell other incels that they should spend time looking for an exception is ridiculous. That is not valid advice. That's like telling them to look for a unicorn female.

The only reason I haven't booted you from the forum permaneantly as of yet or probably ever is that despite your ignorance and obnoxiousness you do have important things to say at times and have perhaps helped many users.
You mean the only reason you haven't done that is that I haven't done anything to be permanently banned for lol. What kind of response is this?. Seems like you are asserting that you can just ban people as you please on a whim without reason, because "you feel like it". You are the type of person that shouldn't be a mod.

This is what happens when you give losers power, the power goes to their head lol.

Go ahead and tell me what I've done that deserves a permaban?

@PPEcel @Komesarj @Robtical @Dregster @Caesercel - Keep an eye on this one :feelswhat: lol

Its as I've always said if only you could shut off your arrogance/obnoxiousness switch and learn to get along/play nice with others you truly could be the great poster so many of your ardent fanboys only think you are now.
I already am the "great poster" they think I am now. That concept just doesn't fit neatly into the box you want it to.

Don't worry, if things go my way in the next 3 years I'll be gone for good.

I'm sure some exceptions to the rule exist, but to tell other incels that they should spend time looking for an exception is ridiculous. That is not valid advice. That's like telling them to look for a unicorn female.

You mean the only reason you haven't done that is that I haven't done anything to be permanently banned for lol. What kind of response is this?. Seems like you are asserting that you can just ban people as you please on a whim without reason, because "you feel like it". You are the type of person that shouldn't be a mod.

This is what happens when you give losers power, the power goes to their head lol.

Go ahead and tell me what I've done that deserves a permaban?

@PPEcel @Komesarj @Robtical @Dregster @Caesercel - Keep an eye on this one :feelswhat: lol

I already am the "great poster" they think I am now. That concept just doesn't fit neatly into the box you want it to.

Don't worry, if things go my way in the next 3 years I'll be gone for good.
1. They don’t have anything to lose by looking and it’s certainly worth the effort if incel after incel friendship has failed them in which case this has.

2. You are factually the most hated (ignored) user on the entire site with a shit ton of accumulated warnings over the years.

And yet again you mistake the situation.

The “whim” is not banning you “because I please” or any other staff member for that matter.

No.

The true area of our failure is giving you specifically, preferential treatment of NOT banning you permaneantly for your many transgressions (when others have been for less) based on our mutual collective belief that someday you could fulfill what we only believed to be your true potential by you leaving your arrogant, obnoxious, contentious, assertion making prick side behind and mature into a reasonable human being.

I think our belief in you to eventually do this became so ingrained over time it became you could say pathological or even like a deranged religious cult like belief. :feelshehe:

Perhaps we were wrong all along and that like so many others here you simply are what you are and that will never change?

Not because you lack the ability to change mind you but rather because much like the Governor character in the TV version of The Walking Dead franchise you’re simply “too far gone” to change.

Whatever happened to you to bring you here to us must of been so traumatizing for you that you simply refuse to turn off your attack mode and consider the validity of opposing opinions.

You are factually the most hated (ignored) user on the entire site with a shit ton of accumulated warnings over the years.
Actually no. I ignore people, I let them know I've ignored them, and then they ignore me back out of spite. It's like telling your boss "I quit" after he says "you're fired".

I'm not the most ignored, not really, those guys were just being sore about being ignored lol.

If I didn't tell people I added them to my ignore list that stat wouldn't exist.

Your response is like telling an employer he has the most employees to quit on record, when they only "quit" AFTER he says they're "fired".

As for the "shit ton of accumulated warnings".

It's 28 warnings.
The last warning was 5 months ago
7 were 0% warnings
2 were negligible 10% warnings
12 (basically half) were negligible 20% warnings
So 75% of my warnings were not even "noticeable offenses"
The ONLY 90% (4 Day Ban) warning wasn't even justified, as it was literally for "insulting the staff" :feelskek:. I remember seeing that as the stated reason in the private message for the ban. So it was really just you guys on a power trip acting as if you are above reproach.

Imagine if a police officer arrested you for insulting them? :feelskek:

That was a literal abuse of power and you want to say some nonsense about a "shit ton of accumulated warnings"? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

consider the validity of opposing opinions.
I have considered them, they are invalid. That's the part you don't get. I make threads dismantling these opinions point by point, couldn't do that if I wasn't considering them.

Last edited:

I know a couple of people, including me who deleted our accounts or went away from the forum on multiple occasions because of constant harassments that comes from BlkPillPress and his hordes of mindless minions, if you dare to disagree with his word salads of posts.

Actually no. I ignore people, I let them know I've ignored them, and then they ignore me back out of spite. It's like telling your boss "I quit" after he says "you're fired".

I'm not the most ignored, not really, those guys were just being sore about being ignored lol.

If I didn't tell people I added them to my ignore list that stat wouldn't exist.

Your response is like telling an employer he has the most employees to quit on record, when they only "quit" AFTER he says they're "fired".

As for the "shit ton of accumulated warnings".

It's 28 warnings.
The last warning was 5 months ago
7 were 0% warnings
2 were negligible 10% warnings
12 (basically half) were negligible 20% warnings
So 75% of my warnings were not even "noticeable offenses"
The ONLY 90% (4 Day Ban) warning wasn't even justified, as it was literally for "insulting the staff" :feelskek:. I remember seeing that as the stated reason in the private message for the ban. So it was really just you guys on a power trip acting as if you are above reproach.

Imagine if a police officer arrested you for insulting them? :feelskek:

That was a literal abuse of power and you want to say some nonsense about a "shit ton of accumulated warnings"? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have considered them, they are invalid. That's the part you don't get. I make threads dismantling these opinions point by point, couldn't do that if I wasn't considering them.
1. Certainly you can rightly claim some of them as being from that but not all as I’ve outright read users on the board say that they were or already did block you because removing yet another obnoxious asshole from their sight improved their incels.is experience a thousand fold, so again not everyone or even the majority of your blockers I’d argue blocked you because you blocked then first and proceeded to unnecessarily troll them with said info.

2. You’re right. The total should be far higher than even that semi massive number but we’ve let tons of your trolling bullshit slide which again is our fault and failure believing because you put a lot of effort into your posts you must automatically deserve special treatment via a certainty level of protection and leeway. Well no more of that. You will conform to the guidelines we have laid out for you and everyone else in our rules or face the same consequences from here on out as everyone else who decides not to.

3. Abuse of power? Not at all. For one we’re akin to a privately run security force. We’re not police officers bound to uphold constitutional laws as we’re not government employees paid by the taxpayers but once again private security. Meaning we don’t have the right to arrest or detain you. The only power we have at all is to boot you off of our private property ie this website for whatever amounts of arbitrary time we feel necessary to either punish you or motivate you to play nice with others and conform to our guidelines and that’s it.

Secondly upon being trained by SergeantIncel to become a new moderator here as part of the training he told me that as a mod I don’t have to tolerate abuse. :feelswhere:

Think about it. Who else is going to punish wrongdoing towards a mod or the mods? No one as we are the ones with the designated powers. :feelsthink:

You don’t like it? Then learn to not disrespect your betters on private property controlled by them. :society:

4. And some of your behavior in this regard is valid and some of it is not. The user @Rotten_Being just said it all in regards to the overwhelming negative sentiment many if not most of our userbase has regarding you in relation to this. :feelshehe:

Maybe your main problem is not knowing (or more likely not caring) when a user doesn’t want to be engaged in a multi page epic and endless debate with you and hopes you’d simply get a hint to fuck off to one that does?

I suppose it will be up to the mod team from here on out to regulate your assholery to shall we say the actually interested parties? Then you’d go from being problematic troll son of a bitch trash user #22 billion into that useful forum commodity your fanbase has always believed you to be and that which we staff members only have hoped with time you’d become.

You’re truly the John Cena of our forum community @BlkPillPres but unfortunately for now you’re stuck in his Basic Thuganomics heel persona when you could quite so easily turn baby face and make us all proud and show us that Your Time is Now. :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/hOnuxjDML2s

View: https://youtu.be/svjMiqVeiG8

You are literally the most ignored user on this site.
I'm literally the user who has the most people on ignore too right?

So If I have the most people on ignore, and I go around telling people I've put them on ignore, isn't that the obvious end result.

You can keep repeating that stat as if it means something but it doesn't. If your employee says "I quit" after you tell them "you're fired", you aren't the employer with the most employees that quit lol. They are just being sore losers about it.

If you were a lot less confrontational or arrogant you'd probably have a lot more supporters.
You seem to be confused, if I had the LDAR retard types as my supporters, then that would mean I was doing something wrong. Either way what would I need "more supporters" for?

At some point I'm going to fade away from this community never to be seen or heard from again, the people who align with me mentally will read my threads years from now, and be set on the same path, I don't need supporters, I'm conveying my beliefs, not going to water it down so that "more people like it". That would actually defeat the purpose.

This is just more of the "it's how you say it" nonsense. There isn't really a difference between "one plus one is equal to 2" and "one plus one is equal to fucking 2".

I'm seperating the wheat from the chaff, the people who are supposed to get the message will be the ones who get the message.

But then again, if you had good social skills you probably would not be here. So it's a catch 22.
I was able to get promoted in 3 months in a sales position and then negotiate a big raise a few months after. My social skills are more than adequate, you just seem to think that I would waste my time applying them here when there's no benefit and it doesn't align with my goals for "my message".

The entire point is the screen out these retards, you think I want more of the idiots on this site following me?

They're doing me a favor. Most of these guys are just trolls, larps, and LDAR waste of space morons. I don't know why you are acting like anybody is supposed to try an "appeal" to this community.

We don't have a proper incel community to begin with, this place is a joke now. That's because the people in power that run the site (and created) never took this space seriously, so they never established a serious code of conduct.

My abrasiveness just separates the wheat from the chaff, and I've found that the people who are worth talking to and that can advise me on how to wealthmaxx are the people that have PM'd me or I have PM'd them, and we've benefited from our conversations.

So no, I don't see any reason to change at all. The people who are worth talking to are the people who align with me.

He was not a real friend; else he'd kept in touch lol

if you need a friend, i am here

JFL I mog my dad hard and it legit felt like this whenever we go on walks sometimes

I never took advantage of him (because he's my dad) but I did feel more confident and attractive

There must be a scientific terminology for this phenomenon