Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I lost my only friend

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I always vent to him about my inceldom and today he told me he was sick of my shit and he didnt want to be around me anymore becasue of my depressing mood, he told me that I could be normal but instead I drown in my own self pity and never try, I always tell him i've already tried ( I was obcessed with blue pill advice and self improvement before accepting my inceldom) everything I can, he literally witness all of my attempts, we started going to the gym together everyday since day one and I achieved lots of muscle mass and never managed to get anywhere relationship wise, I worked on becoming more social and girls still told me they had a bf. I told him I don't bother trying anymore and he just replied with a cold "I don't care dont talk to me anymore we're done". I've just lost my only friend, the only person I could vent to in real life.... gone.

Last edited:
Friendship is overrated they only care about what you can do for them they don’t care about you yourself

Friendship is overrated they only care about what you can do for them they don’t care about you yourself
yeah, I think he ditched me is because he found other friends at a summer camp he's in right now, like we both were literally incels with no friends or girls but each other, and when he joined the summer camp last week he's made friend with a chad there and started posting all kinds of story of selfies with girls, differnet chads, and normies. His attitude changed when he started hanging out with normies and chads

yeah, I think he ditched me is because he found other friends at a summer camp he's in right now, like we both were literally incels with no friends or girls but each other, and when he joined the summer camp last week he's made friend with a chad there and started posting all kinds of story of selfies with girls, differnet chads, and normies. His attitude changed when he started hanging out with normies and chads
He's a black guy, baby face and glasses, I was shocked when I saw he was pulling girls so I responded to his story I was like HOW TF? and he gave me a bunch of bluepill advice

Friends are just like toilets, they only care about themselves and the only reason they're your "friends" is for some personal gain reason.

Truecels live in complete solitude :feelsdevil:

Friends are just like toilets, they only care about themselves and the only reason they're your "friends" is for some personal gain reason.

yeah, as soon as he found someone more useful than me he ditched me. We vented to each other but now he;s friend with chads and girls he's not incel anymore

My 2 best friends from childhood backstabbed me. Traitor cunts.
Because of them i am no longer able to see someone as a friend.

See? It could have been worse. (For you i mean, not for me).

I dont blame him dude. You either stay on the train or fall off like the others.

See? It could have been worse. (For you i mean, not for me).
Truecels literally can't have friends. Normies see us as inferior, the moment they find someone better they backstab and abandon us.

I've been friendless since the start of highschool (22yo now kek:feelskek:) and literally don't miss it, maybe because I've never experienced friendship but still, it's overrated. I just cope by playing Vidya and watching anime all day.:feelsmage:

He's a black guy, baby face and glasses, I was shocked when I saw he was pulling girls so I responded to his story I was like HOW TF? and he gave me a bunch of bluepill advice
Is he short?

hes 5'11 same height as me, I get absolute no play
The general height is my area is pretty high compared to other places, girls are average 5'9 guys are average 6'1

I always vent to him about my inceldom and today he told me he was sick of my shit and he didnt want to be around me anymore becasue of my depressing mood, he told me that I could be normal but instead I drown in my own self pity and never try, I always tell him i've already tried ( I was obcessed with blue pill advice and self improvement before accepting my inceldom) everything I can, he literally witness all of my attempts, we started going to the gym together everyday since day one and I achieved lots of muscle mass and never managed to get anywhere relationship wise, I worked on becoming more social and girls still told me they had a bf. I told him I don't bother trying anymore and he just replied with a cold "I don't care dont talk to me anymore we're done". I've just lost my only friend, the only person I could vent to in real life.... gone.
he wasnt your friend if he left like this
you didnt lose a fried as it looks lik he never was
real friends care about you and will ACTIVELY SUPPORT YOU AND HELP YOU GET OVER IT

FIND OTHER REAL PEOPLE
ALSO ONLINE FRIENDS HELP AS WELL

Both wrong.

Friendships are Win-Win Situations. Both parties profit.
You enjoy their company and they enjoy yours. You help them and they help you.
But if you're depressed and negative all the time, you are turning the friendship into a Win-Lose Situation, which is bad, because nobody wants to lose.
It's just common sense that nobody wants to be your friend when all you do is making people around you miserable with your depressed and negative attitude.
Guys, sometimes I feel weird for having to explain such basic social dynamics to you. There are books on the matter. READ THEM.

I haven't touched a girl in 31 years, but I have a couple of friends because I'm not a retard. Just because girls aren't attracted to you doesn't mean you can't sustain a friendship with other dudes.

This is why I consider myself friendless irl, I mean I have "Coworkers" that I could kinda call as "friends" but below the surface shit, there's no real connection, so I just learned to socially "play-along" interacting with them until they or I leave. This realization has turned me Misanthropic over time, but rather that then set myself for disappointment like what happened to you unfortunately.

Most normies take pleasure in incel problems because it makes them feel better about themselves

He's a delusional bluepiller, not a friend

Try to hang out with him If you say he is your friend maybe you can benefit from it and your friendship also.If he knows a lot of girls this is a big opportunity to socialize and who knows,maybe you will get lucky and get a gf

Both wrong.

Friendships are Win-Win Situations. Both parties profit.
You enjoy their company and they enjoy yours. You help them and they help you.
But if you're depressed and negative all the time, you are turning the friendship into a Win-Lose Situation, which is bad, because nobody wants to lose.
It's just common sense that nobody wants to be your friend when all you do is making people around you miserable with your depressed and negative attitude.
Guys, sometimes I feel weird for having to explain such basic social dynamics to you. There are books on the matter. READ THEM.
I don't think a book will help, but yeah it's not rocket science why the dude dosn't want to meet up anymore.

I haven't touched a girl in 31 years, but I have a couple of friends because I'm not a retard. Just because girls aren't attracted to you doesn't mean you can't sustain a friendship with other dudes.
I believe it's more of a question if you'll be able to bear they having gfs and having meaningfull lives, while you rot. But yeah you can.

Try to hang out with him If you say he is your friend maybe you can benefit from it and your friendship also.If he knows a lot of girls this is a big opportunity to socialize and who knows,maybe you will get lucky and get a gf
he used to be an incel like me until he joined the summer camp he in rn, he unfriended me already and blocked me on everything. He probably dont want to be associated with me anymore since everyone thinks im incel

Truecels have no friends

He was never your true friend, he was a bluepilled NPC

He was never your friend. I hate people like that.

NTpill, read about NT exclusion principle: the moment normies/foids find you autistic or an introverted social outcast, they will treat you 10x worse because they chase fast life genes.
It's the normie inclusion principe: normies date and include other normies for the sole purpose of excluding non NTs

Also fast life strategy genes try to weed out slow life strategy genes

You haven't tried everything till you tried black magick. You can use baneful magicks against your former "friend". You can send him a muerto, and he'll have this invisible thing on his head, draining his life-force till he's emaciated, and eventually dies. It's like a wasting disease. he'll. Doctors won't be able to treat it. You can then rob his skull from his grave, and enslave his dead soul, and torture it. It would be like sending him to hell.

Same here. Forever changed in the head because of it

lmao he was never ur friend. none of them are and none ever will be. trust me i experienced the exact same thing. he stopped being ur friends cuz ur a loser and he doesnt wanna damage his image

bro this sounds exactly like what happened with me and my "friend"

Sorry to hear :fuk:

He’s normie now so forget about him. Having normie friends sucks. You get to here them talk about their normie life with gf’s and sex while you’ve never touched a foid. None of my normie friends even tried to help me in that area :feelsUgh:

Should've just listened to his bluepilled advice if he's as ugly as you and has a gf. Not even being ironic, your probably a teenager right

Should've just listened to his bluepilled advice if he's as ugly as you and has a gf. Not even being ironic, your probably a teenager right
The thing is I already tried bluepilled advice, it ruined me