Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I lost my job

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★
I lost my job the other and I feel like a piece of shit. I say outside for like 30 minutes while clocked in and one of the managers came out and told me he doesn't need me anymore. Idk what to do now no one else is going to hire me seeing I got fired from a job. I knew what I was doing was wrong. Should I just be an hero? I don't want to be a neet again

what did you do

Sorry OP. Care to elaborate?

I got fired from my previous job and didn't put it on my resume. :feelzez:

Sorry milhouse. The first cartoon incel.

Just try to get another low pay job

What were you doing wrong, why do you feel so guilty for getting kicked out of Mr Noseberg's wage plantation?

Dude don't take it so hard on yourself. Rejection is part of life unless you are a Chad or woman. All of us have to deal with it in one way or another. You can get past it and I'm sure you can get another job even if it takes some work/time.

What you do is just don't mention that you had that job and people will hire you.

You have my condolences

Over for Milhousecels.

be like Milton from office space and set the building on fire, Milhouse.

Sorry I thought I said what happened. After clocking back in from lunch I went back outside to smoke for like 30 minutes

I can't even find a job
it's over for jobcels

Sorry I thought I said what happened. After clocking back in from lunch I went back outside to smoke for like 30 minutes
Can’t blame anyone but yourself tbh.

Can’t blame anyone but yourself tbh.
No. If he was chad or even a little good looking they'd let him sit and smoke outside for an hour. Being incel/ugly affects your LIFE. Not just your relationship life, but your whole life.

The biggest mistake you made was that you aren't an Anglo foid; they would get away with anything...

30 minutes for a cigarette?
it takes 5 or 6 i think

No. If he was chad or even a little good looking they'd let him sit and smoke outside for an hour. Being incel/ugly affects your LIFE. Not just your relationship life, but your whole life.
Chad could probably destroy $10,000 worth of equipment and still keep his job. If I clock in late for lunch, I’m getting wrote up.

I’ve had my job for 3 years, I just try my best not to fuck stuff up or bend the rules. I already know incels can’t get away with shit, so I don’t even try.

Dude don't take it so hard on yourself. Rejection is part of life unless you are a Chad or woman. All of us have to deal with it in one way or another. You can get past it and I'm sure you can get another job even if it takes some work/time.
this. take some time to feel better if you need then brush yourself off and then go get another job

Judt be breatharian bro

Sorry to hear, that must suck.

Ya I lost mine too, I was let go for something about team work, it was definitely my fault to an extent but still, I wasn't expecting the job to be social, I maintained professionalism and commmunication while being on my meds to prevent any issues

I'm hoping to get another job because my mom is severely abusing me to be "useful to society" since I got institutionalized months because she called the cops on me when I told her I failed out university and punched her after she began hitting me with stuffv:feelstastyman: