Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I lost all motivation this weekend.

ReptileCell

ReptileCell

Recruit
★★
Normally I'm a studycel & stemcel who pretty much studies and works on my coursework in my advanced classes for the next week, catching up in classes that I fell behind in last week. But This weekend I just lost all motivation to do anything.

I pretty much LDARed for the past two days, and I can say it was 500x better than studying for a useless degree so I can maybe one day betabuxx a 3/10 that would go out every weekend with her foid friends and Chad to get boned anyway while I would still rot in my room EVEN IF I GOT AN ADVANCED DEGREE AND EDUCATION. Best case scenario.

Worst case scenario, I go to a shit retard SJW Uni where I get slammed by feminazis and after the 4 years I would be in $200k debt and unable to find a job.

Everything I worked for being flushed down the toilet right now, because I'M JUST TOO FUCKING DEPRESSED TO HAVE ANY MOTIVATION TO WORK HARD ANYWAY BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT I STILL FAIL AND HAVE A SHIT LIFE. :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

yeah, don't get an (((education))) if you have to pay for it

I'd like to give you positive words but I've known so many guys in this situation. Society is just fucked.

I hate studyfags. Why are you studyfags so smug and motivated?

Its the best cope in the world, hard to beat. But the blackpill tarnishes even that.

I lost motivation since 15 years.

There’s no point in anything any more

Studyfags are good little beta NT goyim.

Another self-important retard who likes to dismiss other incels for no good reason and makes baseless claims.

Not smug and not motivated. Now fuck off brainlet

Sitting through two hour classes/lectures and writing essays every week doesn't sound like a very effective cope to me.

Normally I'm a studycel & stemcel who pretty much studies and works on my coursework in my advanced classes for the next week, catching up in classes that I fell behind in last week. But This weekend I just lost all motivation to do anything.

I pretty much LDARed for the past two days, and I can say it was 500x better than studying for a useless degree so I can maybe one day betabuxx a 3/10 that would go out every weekend with her foid friends and Chad to get boned anyway while I would still rot in my room EVEN IF I GOT AN ADVANCED DEGREE AND EDUCATION. Best case scenario.

Worst case scenario, I go to a shit retard SJW Uni where I get slammed by feminazis and after the 4 years I would be in $200k debt and unable to find a job.

Everything I worked for being flushed down the toilet right now, because I'M JUST TOO FUCKING DEPRESSED TO HAVE ANY MOTIVATION TO WORK HARD ANYWAY BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT I STILL FAIL AND HAVE A SHIT LIFE. :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brah i think u should get a foreign foid
Sitting through two hour classes/lectures and writing essays every week doesn't sound like a very effective cope to me.

I can relate im studycelling too and barely have motivation

It's been a while.

I lose motivation everyday.

Welcome, enjoy the downward spiral of the blackpill induced motivation death.

Stem 4 year degree I chose stupid healthcare which takes many years just push through

my life have being hell in the last two weeks, i also feel like doing nothing, i don't know if i'm going to be able to overcome this, i just want to stop thinking about all this shit that happened to me recently, i want to be able to go back to studying and gymming but i'm so fucking ANGRY now, i just want to go ER

It's beyond me how anyone can become blackpilld and still study. This shit will ruin you to a point where you cannot focus or even care about things.

Last edited:
Why even study? Just so you can be a betabuxx? Just LDAR tbh.

I study hard and sometimes I don't even know why. I don't want to work 8 hours a day on some boring office job and I sure as hell don't want to start my own business.

Its the best cope in the world, hard to beat. But the blackpill tarnishes even that.
I'm really lucky I found the blackpill after I finished my degree. I would've dropped out otherwise.