Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I lost 20 fucking diamonds in minecraft

Awesome Opossum

Awesome Opossum

Banned
-
20 fucking diamonds and like 2 stacks of iron.
Fuck this tranny game. Adding a bunch of shit no one wants, new shit music, new random mechanics that belong in shitty 2013 mods and refusing to add shit people want because it "inhibits creativity".
Fucking swedes. Those Fin fucking cunts that sound like chinks Deserve to get invaded again
I'm actually fucking raging.

20 fucking diamonds and like 2 stacks of iron.
Fuck this tranny game. Adding a bunch of shit no one wants, new shit music, new random mechanics that belong in shitty 2013 mods and refusing to add shit people want because it "inhibits creativity".
Fucking swedes. Those Fin fucking cunts that sound like chinks Deserve to get invaded again
I'm actually fucking raging.
@FinnCel he called you a cunt, "fin fucking cunts sound like chink" He said.

Also i play minecraft and built a concentration camp online with nazi symbols, Minecraft on PC is fun.

terraria mogs

i just made a minecraft world in hardfcore and died afetr 20 min playing because i forgot to kill animals for food

I feel you man

i just made a minecraft world in hardfcore and died afetr 20 min playing because i forgot to kill animals for food
Having food for health and shelter is the most important also so you can block out zombies during the night

GGjI1QtXMAAeSTt

Nigger go and play the beta ver then

Play Beta 1.7.3

@FinnCel he called you a cunt, "fin fucking cunts sound like chink" He said.

Also i play minecraft and built a concentration camp online with nazi symbols, Minecraft on PC is fun.
Isn't Minecraft from Sweden?
OP is brain dead NPC

Don't forget when they promised adding fireflies and then backed up from doing it because le frogs eat them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back