Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I looked like Elliot Rodger when I was 13, before I became fat.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Is that a sign?

@mistersinister

that's a sign of being gay

Is that a sign?
ER was just an skinny mentalcel due to years of bullying. No wonder you always try to claim autism is worse than being ugly, you are good looking and need excuses.

ER was just an skinny mentalcel due to years of bullying. No wonder you always try to claim autism is worse than being ugly, you are good looking and need excuses.
Elliot Rodger never got a single IOI his entire life unlike so called “uglycels” here. :feelsdevil:

Elliot Rodger never got a single IOI his entire life unlike so called “uglycels” here. :feelsdevil:
He was a mentalcel fakecel who wanted the women to come to him.

He was a mentalcel fakecel who wanted the women to come to him.
If he was so good looking, then why didn’t foids give him a single ioi or approach him? He was rich, had a car, went to the gym, and fashionmaxxed. :feelsdevil:

5/10 and above should all be banned anyways, cause that’s normie tier. Idc about chadcels and failed normie sob stories. Luckily @Zer0/∞ is actually truecel tier, so despite spouting shit like “NT matters more than looks bro”, he’s actually here cause of his face, height, and race.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I can relate to him on a lot of aspects. our personalities are pretty similar, our life experiences too. and you know what. I am a 22 year old virgin too :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Hes 5’5 and curry how the hell could he be some sort of fakecel?

If he was so good looking, then why didn’t foids give him a single ioi or approach him? He was rich, had a car, went to the gym, and fashionmaxxed. :feelsdevil:
He was a normie, not good enough for women to come to him. Being rich, having a car, and fasionmaxxing are all cope. He didn’t look like he went to the gym, he didn’t even try to gain mass.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before. Now it seems you are a normie mentalcel.

Hes 5’5 and curry how the hell could he be some sort of fakecel?
He could be a high tier normie curry or above. Idk he’s 5’5”. Then he’s actually coping with his mentalceldom, cause even if he was NT he would still be posting here.

He was a normie, not good enough for women to come to him. Being rich, having a car, and fasionmaxxing are all cope. He didn’t look like he went to the gym, he didn’t even try to gain mass.
He did go to the gym and women like lean men, not muscular men, he had very little body fat % by having hollow cheeks.
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before. Now it seems you are a normie mentalcel.

He could be a high tier normie curry or above. Idk he’s 5’5”. Then he’s actually coping with his mentalceldom, cause even if he was NT he would still be posting here.
You saw my face on Looksmax, don’t play dumb. :feelstastyman:

He did go to the gym and women like lean men, not muscular men, he had very little body fat % by having hollow cheeks.
You can’t notice a person is lean without muscles. He needed to obviously add mass, he looked like a twink.

You saw my face on Looksmax, don’t play dumb. :feelstastyman:
Give me link, I don’t remember.

You can’t notice a person is lean without muscles. He needed to obviously add mass, he looked like a twink.

Give me link, I don’t remember.
It’s my profile picture.

The point is not to gain muscles, it’s to get more prominent facial features by decreasing fat in the face and young women like twinks, especially hapa and rice ones.

It’s my profile picture.
:feelswhat:

The point is not to gain muscles, it’s to get more prominent facial features by decreasing fat in the face
True

and young women like twinks, especially hapa and rice ones.
Massive cope. You can’t be a stick obviously. Regardless, most of his problem wasn’t his face (it was already not sub 4), it was him thinking he deserves a blonde stacey without ever making the first move even as a sub-Chad

you looked like a hapa?

you looked like a hapa?
Maybe.
I think hybrid. U have both mongloid and caucasoid elements. Face shape, nose and bones in general are asian but ur eyes are distinctly caucasoid. Idk too much about it tbh. I'm not that well versed in phenotypes. I can only tell u ur ethnicity or in which regions u pass as a local. U look Bengali to me. Ask @justinzayn

960x0

Is that a sign?
I looked like gigachad when I was 7 before I got fat from eating fast food 2x a week :feelsUgh:. Probably screwed up my hormones as well making me 5'4 now :feelsrope:

I looked like gigachad when I was 7 before I got fat from eating fast food 2x a week :feelsUgh:. Probably screwed up my hormones as well making me 5'4 now :feelsrope:
I hope you convince your parents to get you on HGH, it could make a difference.

I hope you convince your parents to get you on HGH, it could make a difference.
Its too late, I already have adult hair distribution, its time to cope now :feelsUgh:

ER was a hapa twink, you're a flat nosed curry

You look nothing like him fool:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

:bluepill:

If you have to make a move without receiving a single IOI, it's already over.
Only Chad doesn’t have to make the first move. Normies have to actually go out there and does some cringe mating ritual. That was his place in life, but he was not a truecel.