Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I looked in the mirror today

EpsteinTruther41

EpsteinTruther41

gymcel coomer late bloomer
★★
After over 35 weeks of hard, consistent gymcelling 3-4x a week, eating >100g protein a day, using pre-workout plus creatine, and sleeping >8 hours, I continue to be undesirable and possibly scary to women. I've grown ~1.5 inches in height and added 15lbs of weight (not brag), that cannot fix my ayy lmao limbs/frame, eyes, jawline, symmetry, nose, or uncontrollable high inhibition. I've enjoyed the 100+ hours of pumping iron so far and will continue for the forseeable future, but only for my health and myself to look at. This sort of "experiment" of mine (which started as a quest for pussy) has proved the conclusion (that many have said) that gymcelling does not fix underlying issues that many cels have, and may only make up for some of them if you have a giganigga frame.

Over for framecels

Gymcelling makes you grow? Tf
Like how much height are we talking about

The height gains are insane tho, you did stretches daily?
didn't stretch anything other than the muscles I worked out during workout days, it's just gains from unintentional intermittent fasting on the weekend/breaks from staying up hard and sleeping hard when there's nothing to do

Gymcelling makes you grow? Tf
Like how much height are we talking about
I'm 15 probably should've mentioned (16 in 2 months) :feelskek:

how shitty was your posture? I also got 'taller' once I started hitting the weights
it wasn't optimal, but ok. I stood equally as straight every time I measured, but deadlifts definitely made standing up with a gigaerect spine default.

I'm 15 probably should've mentioned (16 in 2 months) :feelskek:
:feelswhat: Why are you gymcelling? You should be heightmaxxing as much as possible, you only have 2 years to grow.

it wasn't optimal, but ok. I stood equally as straight every time I measured, but deadlifts definitely made standing up with a gigaerect spine default.
yeah exactly the same for me. deadlifts are really good for posture

Ah this makes so much sense, if you're this young and are a framecel you should practice swimming
I actually used to swim a lot when I was 11-13 and was pretty good at it, but COVID has definitely fucked all my skills to reset :feelswhat:

:feelswhat: Why are you gymcelling? You should be heightmaxxing as much as possible, you only have 2 years to grow.
I'm doing both bruh :feelskek: drinking that milk and sleeping and boosting my HGH with 14-16 hour fasts, also taking lots of Vitamin D

yeah exactly the same for me. deadlifts are really good for posture
definitely, I probably grew more like 2-2.5 inches in the eyes of people around me (still isn't enough if ugly nigga tho)

I actually used to swim a lot when I was 11-13 and was pretty good at it, but COVID has definitely fucked all my skills to reset :feelswhat:
All youngcels (<20) are fakecels to me ngl, you can still ascend hard, puberty hasn't even fully hitted, keep gymceling, keep swimming as it will give you broad shoulders, eat and sleep well, the :blackpill: is incredibly helpful when young, stop rotting in here, you don't want to reach your mid 20s and be a rotter, believe me.

keep swimming as it will give you broad shoulders
I've grown my shoulders a lot with this exercise, like wide as my fully grown white 5'10 180lbs dad

I'm going to sleep now since it's my bedtime :feelskek: will check in tomorrow

I've grown my shoulders a lot with this exercise, like wide as my fully grown white 5'10 180lbs dad

That's good and all youngcel, but remember to socialcirclemaxx too or ntmaxx

Fucking bastard I envy youngcels I wish I was :blackpill: at 15 too :cryfeels:

I'm going to sleep now since it's my bedtime :feelskek: will check in tomorrow
Funny GIF

That's good and all youngcel, but remember to socialcirclemaxx too or ntmaxx
a year ago I socialcirclemaxxed too hard and got cancelled by some foids and a beta orbiter for being unPC and saying "retard" :feelswhat: I'm still making friends whenever possible but I only talk one on one or in a group of 3 now

15? Go back to kindergarten

i hate looking in the mirror man. im old as fuck now and still get acne