Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I looked at incel content for humor and now i can't come back"

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/12oxxyo/i_looked_at_incel_content_for_humor_and_now_i/

Image5

@OutcastedOutcast, could be u but u are not fat i guess

The delusion in that subreddit has reached critical mass. It should genuinely form a black hole of delusion and coping any minute now.

The delusion in that subreddit has reached critical mass. It should genuinely form a black hole of delusion and coping any minute now.

Screenshot 20230526 185805 Reddit

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Half the post in that sub are 28 year old virgins asking How they make sure not to become incels just lol

Never understood why people struggle to accept lookism and other stuff in blackpill

This is because black pill makes sense and explains reality really well.

This is because black pill makes sense and explains reality really well.

And the worst of all, I can't unsee what I have already seen. I can't forget all the things I read and saw.
The blackpill is addicting and brutal. He mentioned he's a below average Indian guy. We knew exactly what he went through. Prob saw what women actually think about people like us. Can't go back to being bluepilled after seeing your own women trash you

Do they really think being a bluepilled virgin, that tries their hardest to not think about how foids will never give him a chance, will make them happier?

Seems like the blackpill found him :feelsokman:

these people see the truth in it and delude themselves into thinking its all non sense cause the truth scares them

“I couldn’t imagine myself being a woman hating incel”

FEQyylSXsAI9j4n.jpg:large

You will rot here forevER until you die :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Blackpill coming to collect

I love it-- this proves that IT is the gateway drug to the blackpill, and that we are right

I hate these non self aware retards. If you’re an incel, you’re an incel. Why deny something that is true

life outside the bubble is painful! give me copium! give me copium!

He says he can't unseen what he's already seen. That's the blackpill for you buddyboyo. Trying to forget the blackpill is like Neo trying to plug himself back into the matrix, it just doesn't work.

The blackpill got him good jfl

things that are funny hae a kernel of truth in it

things that are funny hae a kernel of truth in it
Foids hate comedians cuz they say in one one-liner more than their whole pretentious "gender studies". Foids cant think and are complete retards

Best internet culture tends to be created by the people who are terminally online. 4chan etc
Foids and whores are online all the time but they have 0 humor. Feminist circles are just malding hysterical toilets looking for attention

The brutal truth, a woman will never confirm a blackpill, even though her subconscious has a blackpill action coded in.

I relate to this when I first started going down the circumcision rabbit hole.

Suranne Jones Drama GIF by BBC

>Haha, look at these weirdos complaining about their dicks
>I mean, I was circumcised, but my parents knew what they were doing
>Well, I mean, maybe they didn’t, but they’d never do anything to harm me
>Okay, maybe they did, but plenty of men are circumcised and are fine
>Actually most men aren’t circumcised, and those that are are just now reaching their golden years of life (many divorced and alone)
>Erectile dysfunction rates are going up
>No man in my family has ever died without his foreskin (the oldest circumcised man is 60)
>Doctors are good people. They wouldn’t hurt kids on purpose
>They do, and it’s all for money

>It’s over.

Just dont believe in reality to fool urself theory

"i'll look at it just for curiosity", i said

Every internet community has its biases, including us. But the blackpill itself is mostly true.

"Perfect victim"... Jfl. He's smart enough to recognise reality atleast. There are no "victims" of truth in this sense. It's life itself that they're victims of. This information isn't what makes people incelibate.

These faggots all be like: "please save me from the blackpill! please save me from the brutal truth! I can't handle reality!" :lul::lul::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

So much cope and denial, I had to screenshot to markup. The blackpill slaps them in the face and they turn their heads like NPC.

REDDIT

start watching videos and content that goes AGAINST blackpill theory
Where is this content? I don’t think there’s ever been a rebuttal to this:

Half the post in that sub are 28 year old virgins asking How they make sure not to become incels just lol
"blue pill advice, please"

Technically the original person who coined incels specifically carved out gay and non-straight men (bi, non-Male identifying) from the category of incels. Given that the video is from T-gendered they are definitely converting weak males away from incel category by recategorizing them as non-incels through conversion.

Last edited:
I cant think of a more cowardly and bent human being than one who sees the truth and chooses to ignore it.

"There are no such things as chads and stacies"

"uhhh,beg your pardon?"