Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I looked at incel content for humor and now i can't come back"

JFL if there is nothing wrong with him, then why is he a social reject? Why did the blackpill content resonate with him so much? Because there is something wrong with him. It is BS to pretend otherwise.

Not to say that the guy has to LDAR 7/24 looking at blackpill content, but pretending there is not a problem is just complete BS. This is why I don't like women trying to give advice to Incels. They have no idea.

The delusion in that subreddit has reached critical mass. It should genuinely form a black hole of delusion and coping any minute now.

The problem was it made them think, really THINK and they didn't like that they didn't have an answer so of course they do what any ignorant twat does, ignore it and gloss it over with happy animal videos. This is why we are fucked. Now consider that the media already does this in the face of inhumane acts to keep us all distracted and we think these cunts will ever care about an incel or a sexless man or men in general.

Yeah, it was over before it started fellas.

It gets boring with time anyway.

Chink took the blackpill and wants to kill himself now :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"Perfect victim"... Jfl. He's smart enough to recognise reality atleast. There are no "victims" of truth in this sense. It's life itself that they're victims of. This information isn't what makes people incelibate.
They are victims of God's love of white people

02FA278E 3F70 4AB4 9083 FA923BD9A8BA

The blackpill is addicting and brutal. He mentioned he's a below average Indian guy. We knew exactly what he went through. Prob saw what women actually think about people like us. Can't go back to being bluepilled after seeing your own women trash you
The brootal part is that even indian women suffer this, so many tiktoks of Indian females seething at non-indians calling them ugly.

I love it-- this proves that IT is the gateway drug to the blackpill, and that we are right
It reminds me of how people crying about falling into white supremacy via 4chan memes. Literally the same vibes

He says he can't unseen what he's already seen. That's the blackpill for you buddyboyo. Trying to forget the blackpill is like Neo trying to plug himself back into the matrix, it just doesn't work.
Yep. I've discussed the blackpill with my dad, mom, brothers, sisters and they all tell me "just forget about it". As if it's possible to close your eyes once you see the truth

The funny part is my family proves me right time and time again, like how my brother brags about being tall

or how my mom cries at me for being le heckin racist, she literally had a mental breakdown at me being racisr because she thinks itll aend me to hell.......yet a few days ago she told us how she was waiting for my dad to pick her up from a community center, and she got scared when some random nigger walked by her. That shit made me and my siblings ALL laugh out loud, since my siblings KNOW how racist I am toward nigs, so they realized what I was gonna call out my mom on her hypocrisy

Last edited:
The brootal part is that even indian women suffer this, so many tiktoks of Indian females seething at non-indians calling them ugly.
Yeah and they're massive hypocrites. They say the same shit about Indian dudes and seethe when other people see them the same way

Yeah and they're massive hypocrites. They say the same shit about Indian dudes and seethe when other people see them the same way
Same goes for noodle whores now that you mention it. I remember some stupid rice bitch complaining and crying because her blonde blue eyed BF dumped her and said to her "you can't give me white children so I don't wanna marry you"

If the whole incel ideology is nonsense, as they claim. Why would they have to avoid incel content? Shouldn’t it just be something they scroll past without a second thought?
Yep. It's like when you see some negro claiming we wuz kangs. Most people just laugh and move on

"Please save me from reality" :lul:

There's no turning back

blackpill is like gravity no matter how high you jump how long you fly you always have to come down, its a matter of time

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/12oxxyo/i_looked_at_incel_content_for_humor_and_now_i/

:lul::lul::lul:
I bet every foid that looks at inceltear is a mentally retarded whore that loves being degraded and being raped, imagine being a man and looking at "femcel" content, I did once and it left a bad taste in my mouth because I'm a self respecting man. But foids over there aren't, I bet all of them get off from us degrading them and showing them their real value.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/12oxxyo/i_looked_at_incel_content_for_humor_and_now_i/

:lul::lul::lul:
I bet every foid that looks at inceltear is a mentally retarded whore that loves being degraded and being raped, imagine being a man and looking at "femcel" content, I did once and it left a bad taste in my mouth because I'm a self respecting man. But foids over there aren't, I bet all of them get off from us degrading them and showing them their real value.

Incel tear is mostly full of male feminists, tranniesz, sheboons, and used up hags. You think prime 18-22 year old white women are on that sub?

I love it-- this proves that IT is the gateway drug to the blackpill, and that we are right
Always has been, plus they accomplish the difficult task of getting normies to actually side with us because of how ridiculous they sound.
The problem was it made them think, really THINK and they didn't like that they didn't have an answer so of course they do what any ignorant twat does, ignore it and gloss it over with happy animal videos. This is why we are fucked. Now consider that the media already does this in the face of inhumane acts to keep us all distracted and we think these cunts will ever care about an incel or a sexless man or men in general.

Yeah, it was over before it started fellas.
Female brains in a nutshell.

Meanwhile normies steal our memes without credit. :lasereyes:

I would feel bad for the people on this sub if most of them weren't fakecels

Blackpilled himself to oblivion. Brootal.

to be fair incel humor is extremely funny, more so than the leftist "memes"