Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I look so ugly in photos

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
I don't take any photos of mine or hate it when someone else takes my photos. I am so fucking ugly what am I supposed to do with the photo? Photo clicking is only for normies and Chads. I lose more Confidence when I see my ugly subhuman face in the photograph. Normies just upload their photo on instagram they don't have any self esteem issues.

You're whether ugly or not. :incel:

I get traumatized everytime I see a picture of me

Just use 20 snapchat filters for you instagram pics bro

I agree with you strongly. I prefer to take photos of my room instead.

My day goes to shit every time I see a picture of myself taken by another person :feelsrope:

i used to look bad in my photos until i got surgery and got to 7% body fat look at my pfp

Time for 2 brootal tales: once in 9th grade in PE I was with one of my friends and had a classmate foid with us with whom he was friends, they then wanted to take a selfie together, he asked me to join in but I declined, now that's when the foid suddenly told me:" because you know what you look like?" If I could I would have roped right then and there... Another time in highschool I was sitting next to a foid in the bus when she told me she wanted to take a pic with me, I said fuck it and agreed, she took it, looked at it and started laughing:cryfeels:
She probably sent it to all her friends and made you look like a creep, I hate when people act nice just because they find you so pathetic it’s fascinating to them. Or that’s how it goes for me.

Time for 2 brootal tales: once in 9th grade in PE I was with one of my friends and had a classmate foid with us with whom he was friends, they then wanted to take a selfie together, he asked me to join in but I declined, now that's when the foid suddenly told me:" because you know what you look like?" If I could I would have roped right then and there... Another time in highschool I was sitting next to a foid in the bus when she told me she wanted to take a pic with me, I said fuck it and agreed, she took it, looked at it and started laughing:cryfeels:
Nothing is more blackpilling than social interaction with a foid

Foids are cruel animals.

mirrors and cameras shatter when i'm shown

I always wear a hat with my mask to hid my face as much as possible.

Some of my family members are obsessed with social media and clicking pics, they don't care what pics they are clicking and just want to share every part of their lives in whatsapp groups. And those bastards miss no fucking chance to click my pics whenever they can and send it everywhere and I feel so embarassed as if my nudes with face are being sent to everyone I really hope they get a stroke and get paralysed for life so they can never click any pics anymore.

Some of my family members are obsessed with social media and clicking pics, they don't care what pics they are clicking and just want to share every part of their lives in whatsapp groups. And those bastards miss no fucking chance to click my pics whenever they can and send it everywhere and I feel so embarassed as if my nudes with face are being sent to everyone I really hope they get a stroke and get paralysed for life so they can never click any pics anymore.
fucking same dude it's so humiliating

how im perfection

u psl autists are fucking retarded im at least an 8.5 just wait till i grow

im 100% straight i just dont have a dick
Dye your fucking eyebrows and stop making aspie facial expressions and you'll become 5.75-6 psl (6-7/10). Jfl at 8.5 delusion