Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i look similar to this

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
FB IMG 16012720350351644

Mogs me. Get a nosejob

Me too TBH, just blue eyes, straight nose, skinnier cheeks, wider cranium and fucked up hairline.
Let me guess, he's Italian?

chads.co>>>normies.co

It doesn't matter what you look like, we are all getting cucked

potential chadlite if you fix the nose
how tall are you?

potential chadlite if you fix the nose
how tall are you?
bro i said similar to this not identical i have face acid burn cuz ghetto neighborhood shit in past. 6'4 but extreme shit face

Me too TBH, just blue eyes, straight nose, skinnier cheeks, wider cranium and fucked up hairline.
Let me guess, he's Italian?
Just be Chad and also call other users subhumans. Chads.co strikes again.

Just be Chad and also call other users subhumans. Chads.co strikes again.
You are retarded if you think pic related looks like a Chad let alone his more fucked up version (me). He is 4/10, I am like 3/10 face wise. And then there's my skinny 11YO boy body with lots of long hair and pectus excavatum. YEAH REAL FUCKING ALPHA CHAD, STAND BACK!

I can't believe you are calling him Chad/Chadlite guys. His eyes area, the most important part about face is horrible. Jawline is below average, and it's a 2nd important part.

Looks like a better and whiter version of me with good hair as well. :feelsrope:

@Robtical

Looks like a better and whiter version of me with good hair as well. :feelsrope:

@Robtical
That's not that bad. I think he mogs or about the same as the first picture I showed you.

more like this if on cels

That's not that bad. I think he mogs or about the same as the first picture I showed you.
Eye area is important bro, the guy you showed me has a better eye area than this guy.

Eye area is important bro, the guy you showed me has a better eye area than this guy.
This guy has a better forehead and jaw. Damn, I have bad eye area too.

This guy has a better forehead and jaw. Damn, I have bad eye area too.
I used to think my nose was my worst feature but I think it's a tie with my subhuman eye area. :feelsrope:

I used to think my nose was my worst feature but I think it's a tie with my subhuman eye area. :feelsrope:
Doesn't matter, white girls will still be nice to you, and you're a gentleman who will help them up when they fall

Upper eyelids shows a lot, and lower eyelids are bad, and brown eyes.
Color isn't important, bro. It's more about eye shape. Yeah, I also have mild upper eyelid exposure which is a death sentence. I also have bulging eyes and dark circles under my eyes.

Color isn't important, bro. It's more about eye shape. Yeah, I also have mild upper eyelid exposure which is a death sentence. I also have bulging eyes and dark circles under my eyes.
I have dark circles too, they're hard to get rid of. A lot of people say eye color helps.

I have the dark circles too, they're hard to get rid of. A lot of people say eye color helps.
Yeah I don't think I can get rid of it. And only people who say that are self-hating deathniks. And who cares what they have to say?

Yeah I don't think I can get rid of it. And only people who say that are self-hating deathniks. And who cares what they have to say?
If the guy drinking coffee in your sig had green eyes he would mog.