Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look better as a girl , just trany max bro

D

dp92

Banned
-
Permaban - Promoting homosexuality
Been on dating apps for like 4 months and got no matches or even a I reply cos my face is a 2/10.

I then put on the make up and hairstyle filter and im a solid 6 as a women . I downloaded a lesbian app and got like 20 matches in 3 hours some of these dikes are hot asf .

Heres the pics someone please embedd them as i dont have enough posts

They dont know I have a dik yet tho pmsl

Last edited by a moderator:

Greycel​

JoinedJun 13, 2024Posts46

I see.

typical GrAY thread

MODS BAN THIS TRANNY

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @TheProphetMuscle @LeFrenchCel

brutal blackpill

Remove the filter and tell them you have a dick. Maybe this is an ascension strategy

Over for trannycels @NoIdeaWhatToDo

Been on dating apps for like 4 months and got no matches or even a I reply cos my face is a 2/10.

I then put on the make up and hairstyle filter and im a solid 6 as a women . I downloaded a lesbian app and got like 20 matches in 3 hours some of these dikes are hot asf .

1624322281776.jpg

Banned in 4 min, Fastest ban speedrun in history, Kek

JoinedJun 13, 2024 moment

Last edited by a moderator: 1 minute ago

.is has fallen

What the tranny

So many confessions today! Well I guess I'll confess something too. I dream of the blackcels on this forum fucking my tight little ethnic bussy!
Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Its so crazy what men do to get pussy. trannymaxxing to pull lesbian is crazy. are you really gay or its just a plan to get pussy?

The fact that dudes like that get zero matches and I am MUCH MUCH MUCH lower in SMV says it all

Fuck off faggot.

Its so crazy what men do to get pussy. trannymaxxing to pull lesbian is crazy. are you really gay or its just a plan to get pussy?

go fuck yourself

Wonder what his sign up application looked like

He was literally trying to date toilets. This just proves that trannymaxxing works which is a brutal blackpill.

Not sure if a permaban was the best thing here, maybe just a 90% warning or something.

Screenshot 20240708 002438

Very nice TFD

He was literally trying to date toilets. This just proves that trannymaxxing works which is a brutal blackpill.

Not sure if a permaban was the best thing here, maybe just a 90% warning or something.
Trannymaxxing is still considered gay and disgusting even if you dont fuck men

good thing this fag got banned we need stricter rules on letting fags into this forum

The fact that you seriously mog me makes this even more brutal:fuk:. I'd kill to have your profile, jawline and eyes:feelsbadman:.
His eyes look bad
He has the constantly worried looking eyes of an abused animal

His eye and mouth area are the features making him look bad the rest looks normal

Yes pretty much. All we have in 2024 are trannies, retards, faggots, a ton of fakecels and even foids
Not only is it over for the non fakecel users on this site its also over for the site too

That pic of you as a woman looks like a 40 year old used up gross old granny

The pic of you as a male, you look like an average guy. LTN face and nice hair. Def could ascend if NT and low inhib, which id assume you are considering you posted your face as a new user on an incel site