Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I loathe my parents with a passion hotter than a blue star going hypernova.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
For as long as I can remember, they've been overprotective, over controlling pricks who have cockblocked me and stunted my growth at every turn.
They're overprotective nature of constantly keeping tabs on me in early childhood created a domino effect which resulted in me still living in their house at the age of FUCKING 20 and I still can't function as an adult for shit.
Of course, being an Autistic retard with ADHD and possible Dyslexia doesn't help either, much less with them pulling their bullshit and making an already shitty situation even worse.
To add insult to injury, any time I ask them if I can get help for my issues or possibly move out so we can stop the constant mutual bombardment of toxicity, they just respond with, "You're not ready."
EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.
Because of this, I eventually gave up on trying to become a functional independent adult because I know the scripted, asinine responses they'll pull out of their asses every time.
But if I'm being honest, I probably wouldn't be able to function as an adult anyway because of how mentally defective I am. The symptoms of ADHD and Autism are inherently contradictory towards each other, meaning my mind is constantly at war with itself.
This means it is borderline impossible to do anything meaningful long term because it requires Herculean strength I do not possess.
This isn't the case for my neurotypical sisters, who much to my chagrin my parents give as much free reign as the eye can see.
Through virtue of possessing a vagina and being neurotypicals, they get as much free reign as possible and they get to do all the right things at all the right ages.
This is a complete parallel opposite to what my parents did to me at formative ages, which was basically keeping me imprisoned and making me wear what was essentially a mental chastity belt.
In conclusion, the way my parents completely screwed over my development, ruined my childhood/teenage years and failed miserably at my upbringing while showing bullshit preference towards my sisters can at times be my ultimate ER fuel. Please note: My version of ER is an over glorified meltdown/tantrum and completely non-fatal.

Last edited:
Its even better if your mother is feminist roastie

Take your meds schizo XD
48364.jpg

then why haven't you gone super nova yet/er

Having overprotective parents as a male completely fucks you. It is a form of abuse that is never called out because it is seen as incredibly caring and attentive or something like that to the average spectator during your formative years. Most mental illnesses arise from the inability of the child to separate and individuate from the parental figures. You will be playing catch up for years and I heavily relate to your contempt, especially the double-standard aspect when it came to your sisters.

Last edited:
100% I've seen some good friends who have had the opposite (parents who let them do whatever) and they've turned out fine socially and education/work wise.