Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I live in a society that hates me

L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
And the hate is mutual. The only thing this society wants from me is to use me to wageslave and pay taxes for whores to fund their planned parenthood birth control with. Or to fund (((wars))). I'm expected to be a slave and not get a single girl? I don't think so. I'll turn the world upside down before I accept this reality. To hell with this society and to hell with any loser here who accepts the fate society is giving them. To hell with anyone who refuses to fight back.

I'll die fighting before I accept this fate.

That's the spirit.
:feelsokman:

Sounds like you're ready to go cho

Rope time tbh

What's the plan, boss?

You can die a hERo like some others, one day....and take your sweet sweet revange if that's what you after.

Yep. That's why I proudly NEET.

hey! I live there too!
what a coincidence : D

As do I.

That's why I'm heading for Japan to find my very own waifu.

And the hate is mutual. The only thing this society wants from me is to use me to wageslave and pay taxes for whores to fund their planned parenthood birth control with. Or to fund (((wars))). I'm expected to be a slave and not get a single girl? I don't think so. I'll turn the world upside down before I accept this reality. To hell with this society and to hell with any loser here who accepts the fate society is giving them. To hell with anyone who refuses to fight back.

I'll die fighting before I accept this fate.
Yes, fam.

Use your aggressive feelings boy. Let the hate flow through you hehehe.

Every hERo has to start somewhere.

wEar a go pRo